LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do i like looking at pictures of cute young guys in diaper when im not gay? I'm an asexual guy.

I think its ok, Im a girl and I love looking at other girls. Im in a commited relationship with a guy, but I have always enjoyed womens bodies. So it could be the same for you, you find them to be beautiful but not wanted it to go any further than looking at them.

For many years I told myself I was straight, but I always wondered why I would rather be with the guys.

It never dawned on me that I might be gay, you are what you like, like it or not you just might be gay after all.

I have always preferred women in diapers and women being babied and all so I thought I must be a lesbian and then I thought I was bisexual but because I would never have sex with another woman, I am straight. Lot of women are attracted to other women and find them pretty and cute but yet that doesn't make them a lesbian but yet if a guy does it to other guys, they're gay. I don't get the double standard.

• 4 weeks later...

Loving someone (man or woman- gay or straight) has absolutely nothing to do with sex. Love does not equal sex. Yes, when you are compatible with someone you may want to have sex with them, but that does not determine a healthy relationship. (in fact, we do know that relationships based on sex will

• 1 month later...

I'm not particularly interested in looking at guys in diapers, because generally they're not that aesthetically pleasing. That said, just recently I've seen a few who look fucking hot. Does that make me gay? I'm not really sure I give a fuck.

You like what you like, if it's a guy wearing diapers, then it's a guy wearing diapers. Don't overthink it, just go with it.

• 2 months later...

I think it is a kind of envy for me. When I was put back in diapers I was also a swimmer on a swim team. It was devastating to me to be put in diapers it changed my life forever. I use to wear Speedos and run around in them at the pools all the time, at the age of twelve most any good looking boy looks really hot in them his body is beautiful just like a girls at that age. I miss being able to do that. You know people are looking at you and that makes you feel good about yourself.

I think there are people who are prudes and look upon the male form as disgusting or perverted for example it