LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So, Exactly How?

I'm one of those curious types and am always messing with things that work normally to try to make the best out of them, and I'm obsessed with efficiency. However, I have no idea how a person becomes a DL. I Know that you can be born into it (as were I), you can develope it from childhood, or you can have a 'need' for them from some accident and develope it that way. I'm more interested in the last one.

Exactly how can someone develope a like for diapers. Is it the squishyness from the wetting, the security, the comfort, the freedom, the 'letting go', the rebel against society, or what. I never quite understood exactly how a conversion like that is possible since most of us had it from our earliest memory. Anyone have any ideas as to how, or maybe developed it like that and would be willing to share their story?

Hi pc Trasher

I have always had that "want" deep inside me, but now have "Need" as a medical necessity and find that being in the situation where you love your nappies makes the whole thing so much more bearable :)

So can't help you in your "quest" for the answer-sorry. :badmood:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY" :P

You bring up an interesting topic on "How to Develop a Liking for Diapers"

My first thought was why on earth would anybody want to if it isn't necessary. But the answer to that was in the question, necessity.

I can't say how one could develop the liking if they don't, but, not only for the sake of those who HAVE to wear them for medical reasons, but also for others who wish to share their partners lifestyle, suggestions on this topic could be useful.

Regards,

I'm one of those curious types and am always messing with things that work normally to try to make the best out of them, and I'm obsessed with efficiency. However, I have no idea how a person becomes a DL. I Know that you can be born into it (as were I), you can develope it from childhood, or you can have a 'need' for them from some accident and develope it that way. I'm more interested in the last one.

Exactly how can someone develope a like for diapers. Is it the squishyness from the wetting, the security, the comfort, the freedom, the 'letting go', the rebel against society, or what. I never quite understood exactly how a conversion like that is possible since most of us had it from our earliest memory. Anyone have any ideas as to how, or maybe developed it like that and would be willing to share their story?

Ah, I love a good conversation-starter like this one, PC.

I'm a lowly DL--I have no desire for the trappings of babyhood--and have desires for diapers going back to when I was around three years old. I remember finding a diaper and lying on the bed and putting it around me. I think I was caught, but I'm not sure.

My desires have come and gone throughout my life, but I think they're here to stay, thanks in no small part to the Internet and this site. Being able to connect with others not only makes me feel a little less freakish for my desires, but allows me to connect with others like me.

I don't know why I have these desires, but I'm not sure it's possible to explain any desires. Why am I attracted to women? Why do I LOVE to eat? Why does anyone love any of the things they do? Can you explain desire?

-RMS

Ah, I love a good conversation-starter like this one, PC.

I'm a lowly DL--I have no desire for the trappings of babyhood--and have desires for diapers going back to when I was around three years old. I remember finding a diaper and lying on the bed and putting it around me. I think I was caught, but I'm not sure.

My desires have come and gone throughout my life, but I think they're here to stay, thanks in no small part to the Internet and this site. Being able to connect with others not only makes me feel a little less freakish for my desires, but allows me to connect with others like me.

I don't know why I have these desires, but I'm not sure it's possible to explain any desires. Why am I attracted to women? Why do I LOVE to eat? Why does anyone love any of the things they do? Can you explain desire?

-RMS

I Love to eat too, it's a wonder I'm so thin!

PcTrasher, I'm guessing that you're not trying to convert, but instead that you're already a happy member of the "DiaperFold" ®... and just trying to figure out what/when the tipping point to becoming an AB/DL is.

Wow, that's a tough question. I'm just a plain ole DL, and have been since I was about ten, when my brother was born and suddenly there were diapers and plastic pants in the house. I should say, that's when I became a practicing DL-- because I remember a few years before that, when I was still an only child, seeing an early pic of me in diapers and being kind of envious of my younger self. I hadn't worn a diaper since I was potty trained (and I don't remember any traumas about that), but I was already aware of diapers in a "different" way even when I was like 7 years old. I remember using a soft silk blanket I used to sleep with back then, and wrapping it around me sort of like a diaper, to discover my very first big o's :rolleyes:

In any event, I have no idea what put the diaper idea in my head-- but it was already there, long before I ever got to secretly wear one again.

wv

How about this? If there were no such thing as diapers would this condition still exist?

Personally I don't think it was up to us but Nature vs Nuture is a whole other argument.

Good question though!

-dw

Thats a good point and I also think it explains why there are different needs when it comes to DL's, some feel the need for cloth diapers, some for plastic or rubber pants and for some it is disposables.

I think maybe it also has something to do with what you are brought up with.

I also think that for people who choose to become a DL, it is usually because of curiosity because they know some1 with that need (maybe), for me I have had the desires from childhood.

How about this? If there were no such thing as diapers would this condition still exist?

Personally I don't think it was up to us but Nature vs Nuture is a whole other argument.

Good question though!

-dw

DL, probably not, although something would take its place.

AB, absolutely. There is more to being a baby than diapers.

DL, probably not, although something would take its place.

AB, absolutely. There is more to being a baby than diapers.

I agree. I think on the DL side the fetish aspect is what drives it. For me the fetish aspect has to do with the perinium orgasm that happens when wearing them(that's an indirect way of massaging the prostate causing an orgasm that is much better than a normal one). It is the thickness between the legs that causes it. So I think anything that can be put in between the legs could take the place if diapers never existed. but I guess you wouldn't be a DL anymore. As for ABs yeah, I remember acting infantile way before I ever wore a diaper.

SuperDiaperBaby

Thank you for asking this question because it is my question too. I do not think I am a DL. I wear them but I don't "need" or "desire' them. I don't dislike them but I can't stand to be in a wet one for very long. Like I said in my hello, I never would have thought twice about diapers if my guy hadn't piped up. I don't want to say I am doing it for him because if it were just that I would not be on a message board trying to find my way. But y'all talk about it with such passion and I just don't seem to have it. So if anyone out there can help me find my "tipping point" ,as someone else put it, I would be forever thankful.

~Belle

Thank you for asking this question because it is my question too. I do not think I am a DL. I wear them but I don't "need" or "desire' them. I don't dislike them but I can't stand to be in a wet one for very long. Like I said in my hello, I never would have thought twice about diapers if my guy hadn't piped up. I don't want to say I am doing it for him because if it were just that I would not be on a message board trying to find my way. But y'all talk about it with such passion and I just don't seem to have it. So if anyone out there can help me find my "tipping point" ,as someone else put it, I would be forever thankful.

~Belle

I don't thnk most of us passionate types ever made a conscious decision that we liked diapers. My best theory is that when we were weaned from diapers, we also missed the physical attention that we had before being weaned. This would explain the often-observed tendency of some people to want to be diapered exactly the way they were as a child, with either cloth or disposables, and that some of us need more than just the diapers, and adopt the label Adult Baby.

Liking diapers is also becoming rampant among Japanese youth....who face an unhealthy amount of adult pressure to perform well on critical exams that control future opportunities at early ages...they remember the time before the pressure, and the diapers remind them of it.

Belle, you, however, don't seem to have those early imprinted associations....so if you want to learn to like diapers, find ways to form positive associations with the diapers...that is learn to like them....for example when you are wearing, have your guy pay special attention to you....or see if wearing diapers makes your monthly feminine needs any easier to deal with....or pay special attention to yourself and pleasure yourself frequently while wearing diapers.

It also helps to INTEND to enjoy the diapers...

I'd also say don't wear diapers too often...because wearing diapers will become automatic and normal, kind of like putting on your walking shoes before going to work in the morning.

Finally, it is perfectly fine with us if you are wearing your diapers for your guy, and reading about it and trying to understand about it and asking questions here on DailyDiapers...there's even a support forum for precisely that topic, though it's not much used. And most of us thought we were freaks before we found out about the on-line communities and how many DL's and ABs there are in the world.

Good luck...

Dill Pickle

I have often wondered why I enjoy wearing a diaper. I have never been totally free of diapers due to my bedwetting but I do think it is a strange object to get fixated upon. I can remember feeling tremendously guilty about WANTING to wear them and would make every effort to not think about them during the day. However the feelings always remained and I cannot explain as to why.

Nowadays I can readily accept who I am and why I am. I don't know where the urge to wear comes from. I have exhausted my desire to know why and just 'go with the flow' :D

Well a more realistic question for myself is this:

My fetish with disposables is the mostly the plastic. I could see in a few years that all of them will have the the paper backing but I will still be diapered.

Phil

Good question though!

-dw

Thank you for answering me and I have been taking the advice I was offered. It is still not my thing but I am becomming more active in picking which I will wear and those I want to try. I am not sure if I will ever be a DL but I am starting to get more comfortable in them for him. Again that you all so much for your support.

:)

I am really surprised nobody posted this link.

http://understanding.infantilism.org/why.php

Or this one:

http://www.dpf.com/theory.html

Since the very first time I heard that people other then myself liked to wear diapers, and that there was a name for it (infantalism) I have been trying to answer this question. There are a number of good theories out there. I have found that I fit into some parts of them, but not all part of them. Honestly, I don't think there is any one answer. It varies from person to person.

Mr. Otter

Ok, so it seems that nobody really knows how the people that didn't have the urge to wear got it after the age they were in diapers. Basically the main reason I ask is because of my girlfriend. She has gone so far with me in this upto letting me put water in her diaper to give it a bulge. And she said that she loves to understand things as I do, but she still doesn't have the urge to wear, she just finds the comfortable and notices that I'm hornier in diapers and when she's in one and thus likes to wear to get me more into it. So to change my question: Does anyone know how to change a willing person into a DL, or atleast any trigger things that might make them get the desire to wear?

Ok, so it seems that nobody really knows how the people that didn't have the urge to wear got it after the age they were in diapers. Basically the main reason I ask is because of my girlfriend. She has gone so far with me in this upto letting me put water in her diaper to give it a bulge. And she said that she loves to understand things as I do, but she still doesn't have the urge to wear, she just finds the comfortable and notices that I'm hornier in diapers and when she's in one and thus likes to wear to get me more into it. So to change my question: Does anyone know how to change a willing person into a DL, or atleast any trigger things that might make them get the desire to wear?
PC, how can you make a straight person gay? How could we make you love to wear women's clothes? How could anyone turn you onto S&M? I firmly believe these things are hardwired--maybe at birth--and just can't be learned. You either have this odd attraction or you don't. I don't think you can choose to be attracted to diapers anymore than I could learn to simply stop.

-RMS

the security, the comfort, the freedom, the 'letting go', the rebel against society,

Since my situation is a bit unusual in that I didn't return to diapers until late in life (54), I would say that for me it may be due to a "transfer" from one fetish (nylon or silky underwear + occasional plastic, as in laundry bags) to another. Diapers and then the added comforts of the AB experience, has superceded and replaced the former need and supplies me with all of the above (in your quote).

Well, what I mean by all this is that there are people out there who have simply tried them on because of curriosity or whatnot and developed a late fetish for them. The part that I can never figure out is exactly how. My GF has tried everything but wetting them and she still only likes them because they turn me on. However I guess we can just keep doing what we do and see if it strikes her an interest and desire.

Well, what I mean by all this is that there are people out there who have simply tried them on because of curriosity or whatnot and developed a late fetish for them. The part that I can never figure out is exactly how. My GF has tried everything but wetting them and she still only likes them because they turn me on. However I guess we can just keep doing what we do and see if it strikes her an interest and desire.

pctrasher,

I think patience is advised here....if your GF is going to like them on their own, you need to just keep making her enjoy what happens when she puts them on....or puts them on you...

Eventually, she may transfer the positive associations....

Dill Pickle.

I agree with the above.

She is (probably) never going to develope the same attraction to diapers that you have. But, if you give her a mind blowing orgasm every time she wears one, she might start to associate diapers wwith good times, and start wearing them more often. Pavlovian response and all.....

lmao, getting closer I think. Tonight we were doing our thing and I diapered up and she did too and we started making out and then I got up to get a cup of water (the whole wetting thing weirds her out and is gross to her right now) and put luke warm water in the cup and then poored it down her diaper to see if the squishyness helps at all and then ofcourse did the same to myself, and then we laid down and I started rubbing her down there and she said that the warmth turned her on. She didn't say anything about the squishyness, but she loved the warmth of it. So I believe that's a step towards the goal and only a few more steps to go...I think...