LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Watching baseball

Try being a Yankee fan, yeah I know they're only in second place with a decent record but the managing just sucks.

They have two of their best on the DL; Miller and Elsbury (sp?) and while Sebathia is not what he used to be, he never was a cold weather pitcher and they are streaky

The Yankees have talent in their farm system but they don't use it.

Well, at least they are starting to attend to that long overdue part of the system. you cannot build a team entirely of veterans who are in the middle to the ends of their careers. Texeira has only a few text messages left on the phone and A-Roid has only so many A-bombs left

I go back to Mantle, Maris, Ford/Arroyo, Berra, Howard, Boyer, Richardson Skowron and Tresh

You just got to bear with the lean years and hope for better. When I lived in Atlanta the local joke was "Go Braves- and take the Falcon;s with you!" :o Bad or not, they were still Atlanta's team, and though it took them a long time they finally made it to the top again.

Yeah, Max Scherzer. 6'3" right handed pitcher for the Washington Nationals. He was 1 pitch away from a perfect game. Only 23 pitchers in history have ever thrown one in over 135 years of stats (over 200,000 games). It would've been an amazing feat.

• Like 1

I was born and raised in Cleveland and am an Indians fan. The last two days MLB channel listed the game on as Indians v. Rays or Tigers v. Yankees.

I hate the f***** Yankees and would really like to see my team on instead of Yankees, Red Sox, Mets or Dodgers all the damn time.

Great news, the Brewers are not playing tonight so they can't possibly lose. Plus I can find something better to do with my time. I keep telling myself that I'm done watching but as soon as the first pitch is thrown, I'm glued to the game until the last out is called.

• Like 1

Did anyone see Scherzer's almost perfect game yesterday?

The batter definitely leaned into the ptich, but them's the breaks.

• 2 weeks later...