LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

yes more car talk from awakenevil.

Lol I found this and thought I'd share. For those that dont know what a car diaper is... its for the dudes that come to the track racing crap they know is gonna break and the diaper for lack of words keeps all the shit from spilling on on the track!

post-49058-0-13297300-1433446007_thumb.j

post-49058-0-13297300-1433446007_thumb.j

• Like 1

I'm a member of Porsche Club of America, we need to have our cars tech inspected prior to any track event. Any fluid leak at all is automatic disqualification.

Lol I found this and thought I'd share. For those that dont know what a car diaper is... its for the dudes that come to the track racing crap they know is gonna break and the diaper for lack of words keeps all the shit from spilling on on the track!

Racing Crap? Boy Dude... Maybe your either not racing with the big boys or your track isn't enforcing the rules! But as of around 2012 any and all bracket racers or any heads up class will require a SFI cert. engine diaper for cars running 10.90 or quicker. NHRA Rule! You also might want to look into track rules or NHRA rules regarding cars at or faster than 11.5's MUST run straight water, no coolant! Engine diapers.. or at least good ones are made with Kevlar to keep the rods from blowing down and flipping the car as a safety, those running in the 10's or higher have to have them, tell John Force his car is crap because he has one :huh: . It's secondary to absorb leaks to protect the track, as cars should be inspected before running to insure no fluids are leaking. :P If your not running on a NHRA certified track you might as well take your chances on the streets which could be a safer surface. ;)

Im running just above 1149. No cage or fire wall necessary at this point. I dont ever expect to see anything faster than 10:5s at this point. Next year year im think with my new tvs maybe 1080s

The U-2 Spy plane had a leak early on the build of it, so they used a maxi pad.

Great book about them building is named "Skunk Works".

Most of the high altitude planes leak like a sieve when they are on the ground, much like my Dodge. That is so there is room for the seals to expand once the plane engines reach high temperatures. Those birds belong in the air.

In the Good old days, blocks "grew legs" and blowers "lifted" at just about every major meet. The "awful altereds" twisted down the track barely in control and legs could be lost in clutch explosions. Even the spectators weren't safe because there were no guardrails or fences