LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

There's some new information that shows masturbation caused climax is bad for overall productivity and drive.

I'm not sure if it's both males and females. But definitely for at least males. So your body can tell tell the difference between having sex and doing it yourself.

There was a campaign call "NOBNOM" which stood for no booze, no masturbation. It was a 30 day challenge to go with out either and see for yourself if it made a productivity and drive difference in your life.

I think the theory was that about once every 30 days is the frequency in which will give you great performance but not cause lingering side affects.

Please consider reading : Staying Focused In A Hyper World, by John Gray.

And watching this interview of that author.

http://youtu.be/lTiXK2yJ6eQ?list=PLSGkNZ3lZbGvOE35BXc0hBUfhHuRhP51y

There's some new information that shows masturbation caused climax is bad for overall productivity and drive.

I'm not sure if it's both males and females. But definitely for at least males. So your body can tell tell the difference between having sex and doing it yourself.

There was a campaign call "NOBNOM" which stood for no booze, no masturbation. It was a 30 day challenge to go with out either and see for yourself if it made a productivity and drive difference in your life.

I think the theory was that about once every 30 days is the frequency in which will give you great performance but not cause lingering side affects.

Please consider reading : Staying Focused In A Hyper World, by John Gray.

And watching this interview of that author.

http://youtu.be/lTiXK2yJ6eQ?list=PLSGkNZ3lZbGvOE35BXc0hBUfhHuRhP51y

As everyone else has said, if it's not interfering with your daily routine, you should be good to go. Once a day is definitely a very 'acceptable' number as far as things go.

• Like 1

I masturbated daily when I was your age. Usually in the afternoon after school. As I got a little older maybe not as often. Now at my age I still do

but not everyday. Nothing beats a good cum.

Hey guys!

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section, If not please forgive me :)

So I've been having this problem for almost 3 years now and its somewhat been bothering me recently. I am currently a senior in High School (only 19 more days till graduation :D). I was Diagnosed with Dyslexia, and A.D.H.D as a child so schools been a crazy ride for me. Anyway I'm getting off topic here. Over the years I've developed this daily routine of mine, which is Go to School, Come Home, Masturbate, Shower, Then usually do some drawing in my sketchbook. The thing thats been bothering me is the whole masturbation thing, I cant go a day without not masturbating. I take 30mg of Adderall every morning for my anxiety and A.D.H.D and that seems to boost my sexual arousal. But if I don't take my medicine then its really difficult for me to pay attention in school. If anyone could give me some advice that would be awesome! Thanks :)

I haven't read the other folks' advice, but here's mine: Masturbation is entirely normal and healthy for both men and women, boys and girls, if not carried to an extreme. Certainly once a day is not extreme. Just enjoy yourself, for goodness' sake. You're not hurting yourself or anyone else. Also, don't fret about the fantasies that you have when you masturbate. They're just imaginary, like dreams. Letting your mind roam free will make the experience even better. A guy your age typically thinks about sex many times a day, and even at my age I have sexual thoughts often during the day. It's hard not to, when the media are so full of attractive people trying to lure us to buy something. You should be concerned only if sex is the only thing you can think about or if sexual thoughts are so intrusive that they interfere with the other aspects of your life. If that's the case for you at some point, you can seek professional counseling or join a group like Sex Addicts Anonymous or Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous. Both are 12-step programs run by their members and provide support for people who are trying to overcome their compulsive sexual behaviors.

Sorry, not going to waste an hour of my day on this. There is also "evidence" that global warming is not happening and is a hoax. There's evidence and studies that apples, chocolate, coffee, and even water is bad for you too, while also "proving" that cigarette smoking is good for you. In short, don't believe everything an expert or study says.

Hey guys!

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section, If not please forgive me :)

So I've been having this problem for almost 3 years now and its somewhat been bothering me recently. I am currently a senior in High School (only 19 more days till graduation :D). I was Diagnosed with Dyslexia, and A.D.H.D as a child so schools been a crazy ride for me. Anyway I'm getting off topic here. Over the years I've developed this daily routine of mine, which is Go to School, Come Home, Masturbate, Shower, Then usually do some drawing in my sketchbook. The thing thats been bothering me is the whole masturbation thing, I cant go a day without not masturbating. I take 30mg of Adderall every morning for my anxiety and A.D.H.D and that seems to boost my sexual arousal. But if I don't take my medicine then its really difficult for me to pay attention in school. If anyone could give me some advice that would be awesome! Thanks :)

once a day?? as the parent of 4 kids, one of which is a boy, once a day is pretty much he level at which this STARTS. twice a day is when it starts to become a bit much but even then, no necessarily. The real question is not how much you masturbate but what ELLSE you do with your life!

Hey Rosalie,

Just sharing an observation of three of my four grandsons since my ex-wife and I do spend a lot of time caring for them. At about age three, boys suddenly look down at their crotch and notice they have a penis! Next, they discover what a wonderful thing a penis is by playing with it constantly. It's not Rocket Science. Boys like to Masturbate. We have had to explain to them that they should enjoy Masturbating in the privacy of their bedroom and not to walk outside the house holding their penis while walking down the street.