LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what do you do to keep from being miserable at a job you hate?

Usually im not absolutely miserable at my job, but lately I'm constantly miserable because at the end of almost every week i usually end up broke.

I know things will be better soon, but that could still be several weeks of continuing misery

If its the money that make you sad, I can say that you can start by checkin if there are anything you can cut back on. My bf has a really rough time rn with money as well, and so I told him to stop buying things he really doesn't need, and cut back on his smoking, its not much he saves but he saves at least some more than before. Plus he then has me to talk with, I always bring up his day. Whenever I'm sad, him or my dog brings a smile to my face, perhaps you should try to find something, or someone that makes you happy.

If you are miserable at work you need to look at whats making you miserable. If its the job itself its time to move on. If your job is good but its the environment you can look at ways to change that through team building and speaking up at company meetings about the problems. Since you are talking money I will assume its the job and not the people. Money is a huge issue. If you have skill or trade that you feel is worth more to someone else you should seek a better job. I know jobs csn be a huge issue when it comes to mental health and anxiety which leads to stress and other issues. My advise is to seek a better job.

• Like 1

Your job, like everything else in your life, is what you make of it or what you bring to it. As mentioned above, if you are not happy in your work or the environment, then take steps to improve that, with team building or other tools that are needed in a work environment. I don't have the most glamorous job in te world, but I do try and make it as fun as possible for not just myself, but for others around me, and it works! :) I love my job, and I have fun doing it, because I have fund the joy of what I do and I know how the company works and why things are the way they are. If something wrong, i try to make things right and am involved in general operations, and I find that satisfying.

This is just an example, and your mileage may vary ;) but try to find more about how your company works, why things are the way they are and be more involved in the business side of things, I think you might find it to be really interesting....many businesses are boring, but finding out how and why they work can be fun :)

As for the money thing, as mentioned also, it sounds like you need to learn how to budget and manage your money better. Don't buy anything if you don't absolutely DON'T need it. Maybe even challenge yourself to save more, and make a game of it...it to can be fun. Most people in the work force don't know WHY they are working and or what they want, they just do it because it's what everyone else does....which is kind of silly.

Understanding money is also a BIG thing, because as I said, most people don't understand where thire money comes from or what their paycheck actually 'MEANS"

You work and trade the time of your life in exchange for money that you can turn around and use to buy goods and services and the basics of life, Food water and shelter. The less 'things' you 'need (vs want) the better off you are (less is more) this provides you with and opportunity to save that money you earned by trading your 8 hours a day of your LIFE (that you can't get back) to get the essentials. It's this money that you want to put to work for you so that it will take care of YOU..

It just sound slike youare frustrated because at the end of the day, you don't feel you have anything to show for your time that you sold to your employer.

There is also the thought that if you feel yor skills are wasteed, you need to find better employment, but you also have to remember if you make more money that doesn't means you can SPEND more oney, you just save more instead, learn money management skills and investing, so that again, you take care of your money it will take care of you.

Hope this helps :)

Unfortunately right now there is very little overtime anywhere in the factory, that's how they want it because they are a bunch of cheap bastards

They even are trying to get 2nd shift trained for my main area to make it even less necessary to pay out overtime

Im not normally responsible for a lot of bills, so most of the time im able to save, its just the current situation is we are way behind on the bills

Not that work is enjoyable regardless

i would even say its better usual because im not getting yelled at or told to clean up huge, sticky, foul smelling messes lately, but that came about because when I felt like I was losing control I told coworkers I would tell this one supervisor off if she got on my case, since then she acts nicer than usual

As has been said, im depressed mostly because at the end of the week I have no money