LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

View new content broken

I've noticed when ever I click on the view new content button it will show me all new content even if it's already been marked it as read.

Before, the new content button would only show the topics I had not read, now it will show everything new regardless if it's still bold or not. Is this intended or did it get broken some how?

It worked for me. Have you verified the settings on the left hand side are set correctly? Also what browser and os are you using maybe able to assist in fixing your issue.

I get this both on chrome and my android phone. Tried clearing my cookies with chrome, but that didn't do anything. There are not setting available on the phone, didn't think about the setting on my computer since I haven't changed anything. Will have to look at that tonight just to make sure.

Edit, just to clarify; I do get the new content but it's like all new content regardless if it's been read or not. Previously read content used to not show up, which I liked- but is no longer being filtered out. Just wondering how to get this back.

Never mind, I fixed it.

I started searching around to tweak the settings. When views g the new content, and Under the by time setting it had been changed to two weeks instead of content I have not read. Set it back, and all is good again. Not sure how it got changed though.

Geez Brian, stop trying to break the website would ya!

No way! You should have seen some of the stuff I broke as a toddler. I can't help it if I'm just trying to relive those years.

When we were kids, my brother (the oldest of 4 kids) broke things trying to take them apart, then got frustrated when he couldn't fix them or put them back together <_< Me?(the youngest) I fixed them then got to fight my brother who then wanted them back :PBut I can't fix websites so no breaking this one, OK? :roflmao: