LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaperd trucker

babyrj

Wal-Mart for the cheap ones, all Wal-Mart have truck access, but a lot don't want us to park there. there are other stores that we can stop at but before pulling in make sure u can get out without hitting anything, real careful about where I pull in. best bet is to get them when you go home, it's what I do, and plan it out so u don't run out but still have room for your stuff.

I have been out on the road longer then i thought I would be. its been 3 weeks going on 4. I will be going home on week 5. I only drive from Detroit to Laredo I have not seen a walMart or any other place I only go to love's, flying J'S . I 'll plain better next time thanks

Kmart has "Depends Protection with Tabs"- the old plastic-backed Depends Maximum under a different name. Some WalMarts still carry them but not all. Otherwise you're not likely to find anything at retail worth buying except at Medical supply stores :(

depending on what route you take there are Wal-Mart in w Memphis ar and Laredo that we can get in, I know there are more but it's been years since I've been to Laredo. sounds like a nice run, I take it you dont live in route to swing by the house. now I'm heading to western Arkansas to del Monday see ya out here

• 1 month later...