LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well...

Let me preface this by saying I own my home and my mom lives with me. I've fully capable of doing household chores on my own and told my mom that I would do my own laundry. All that said; I wore one of my AIO cloth diapers from dependeco today and threw it in the washer after I peed in it. I even put it in the dryer for a bit before I went outside and tackled some much needed yard work. Knowing that the dryer was done after a bit, I went inside and downstairs to find my bright blue, bulky, no other thing could it possibly be but a diaper, neatly folded and lying on top of my laundry.

If this goes anywhere it is time for "the talk" about boundaries. When you lived in your parents' house, it was their rules: If you own your house, guess what. Go to your profile and look at your age. Also, "a watched pot never boils". If you do not take care of your own business, Murphy will gladly be your busienss manager

It could be yours, it could be your GF's, it could be for fun times with your GF :blush: We all seem to forget that parents are sexual people too so I'm sure the thought crossed her mind. Best to not push things like this in life- if they want to speak about it they will; just have your answers ready :) If you cover it with a lie, be sure it's not easily discovered as that and keep it simple. And remermber that you can end conversations you're in any time you want by simply not saying anything more. The way I see it, if a lie is clearly to save someone's feelings and they accept it, then lying isn't always bad ;) If you want to go with the truth you might find non-acceptance which can bring more problems.

I think older women are probably much more inclined to 'leave this the 'f' alone' and not be inclined to want to talk about it, or if they do are much more willing to understand the need for it. From what i understand (and being a gay man i have to say i am NO expert) Older women, especially after child birth are much more prone to stress incontinence (coughing, sneezing, tickling being big triggers). So, if it does come up, simply say "I have days..." and leave it at that, she will absolutely misunderstand perfectly!

I would agree with the statements your mother already knew. I remember when I told mine that I wore she told me she had found one in my room years ago but never said anything.

I would agree with most that it is not a problem. She knows and probably has for sometime and clearly is not real fussed. I'd leave it alone and not mention it but be ready if it is. As people get older they get wiser (normally) and by her age has more than likely seem many, many things. An adult nappy wouldn't make her top 50.

Either that or Sargeant Schultz Syndrome