LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm lost and don't no where to turn

Hey... I'm new to this site and I don't no what it is but I can't seem to get the thought of diapers out of my head ....yes I did try a 20 pack of depands behide my moms and dads back but every time I tell my mom that I want to be in diapers when she asks me why I jus draw a blank for a response so I thought I would give this site a try to see what the reason behind my diapers thoughts

Ok man, if you came here looking for a reason why, you're going to be disappointed. We don't really know why. There might be different reasons for each person. I can tell you it's not likely these feelings will go away. It's part of who you are.

So anyway, there's different kinds of people here. Some are interested specifically in diapers called Diaper Lovers or DL's. Others like to regress to a more childlike and relaxing time, and we call them AB's or Adult Baby's. Some people are mix if both.

I'm on my phone so i can't get to into detail, but i hope i illuminated the basics. Also please no there is nothing wrong with you, it's just something you enjoy.

Holy balls rusty, no need to jump down the dudes throat. He's clearly new to all this and is searching for why he has this odd desire. We should be welcoming him, not going after him for a silly mistake.

Yeah, it's generally better to keep this kind of information to yourself, but the cat is out of the bag so it's too late now. just try to be more discreet in the future. I remember how tough it can be when you first start having these thoughts.

Hey... I'm new to this site and I don't no what it is but I can't seem to get the thought of diapers out of my head ....yes I did try a 20 pack of depands behide my moms and dads back but every time I tell my mom that I want to be in diapers when she asks me why I jus draw a blank for a response so I thought I would give this site a try to see what the reason behind my diapers thoughts

I'm going to assume that you and your family have a very honest and open relationship? I see no problem with that, it's good for families to trust one-another with their secrets, in my opinion at least.

That said, when did these thoughts start?

As for the why. As several have already said, we don't really know why diapers become fetish objects or why regression is appealing, there are theories related to paraphilias more broadly though that are worth checking out. A leading hypothesis is somewhere in our early development our lovemap, what psychiatrists call our ideal sexual situation, gets snagged on something. It can happen due to numerous reasons, but whatever the reason, we develop a hang up on one thing. My grandmother ran a daycare, as my parents never married I was the 'baby' in my dad's family and in my mom's family I was the oldest and there was never a child not in diapers due to having a brother and sister in close age proximity to me until I was 13. Couple that with feeling displaced as my mothers favorite once my sister came along, my experience with duality in age and family roles and my own desire for a girlhood and I think you've got a pretty good example of where a lovemap becomes tangled. I'd suggest if you want to know more about why you have these feelings to explore your past and connect some dots with your 20/20 hindsight.

As the others here already know, I've posted a number of reasons why you would want to tell others close to you. I've also pointed out that liking diapers is not necessarily a fetish or kink. If this is the case for you then that's all the more reason to include others in this part of what makes you who you are.

I do agree with the others though, if it is a kink for you then there really is no reason to include telling your mom. Sorry to say, but our reasons for looking diapers are varied and often shrouded in mystery. Many of us here (including myself) don't know why either.

Regardless, Welcome to DD.