LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just want to establish first that I live with my parents in the same house.

Earlier this past year, my mother was found to have the bacteria Helicobacter Pylori following a procedure. She was on a two-week antibiotic course. She returned for her test 2 weeks after her antibiotic course and the bacteria is still present.

Now I'm feeling particularly guilty because I've messed somewhat frequently over the past few weeks, and while I've been able to wipe most of it away, I still have to use the shower to rinse some of it away. (I do not use a sponge or anything) I also put down a fairly substantial layer of Comet in the bathtub every time I do this. I'm wondering if my ABDL activities are the root cause of this problem afflicting my mother.

There are no symptoms, but the antibiotic course is annoying. 50% of the adult population in the world is affected by H. Pylori, so then again, maybe this is not a consequence of my activities... but I don't know.

I don't really know much about that bacteria, and a (very) quick reading of a Wikipedia article doesn't make me an expert on health! But, it sounds like this is a pretty harmless, pretty common bacteria. I don't know why you'd get antibiotics for that. But then again I don't get paid the big bucks xD.

I think you get antibiotics for it because if you have too much of the bacteria it can lead to stomach ulcers... I think.

Apparently only about 10-15% of people infected with it ever develop symptoms; in fact a number of researchers (including one of the people that won the Nobel for discovering it caused ulcers) now think it helps prevent allergies.

• 3 weeks later...