LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would our fetish be if no diaper were around?

I would say the triggers for being an ABDL would still exist, but without diapers around they would never be activated.

I suppose it would be like never finding the love of your life. If you never find it, you will never miss it. Once found though, you wonder how you ever managed to live without it.

Don't forget that for many of us being an ABDL is not even a fetish, it is more a way of thinking and who we are, and not just a sexual fetish that gives us an emotional high (though it certainly can include this as well).

This is greatly why I believe being an ABDL is something we were effectively pre-primed to become, even if it takes a while to be triggered (or possibly never triggered).

There simply wouldn't be the diaper fetish, or any environment where the fetish could be formed or conditioned in a society like that. Fetishes are a product of human society, which is why it is so much more common in first world countries where survival isn't the primary concern anymore. Fetishes are just like anything else people like in the world, someone might like ice cream if they get the chance to try it, just like they might like diapers.

I agree with Baby Brian. Its not a fetish for me. I've always wanted to be in diapers; wanted to be diapered; and sought that nurturing feeling. I don't believe that fits the classic definition of a fetish. But, honestly, what do I know? I'm not trained in that field.

I think elfking has it right. the desire to regress to infancy would still exist but perhaps the primary focus would be on something other than diapers. The drive is still the same but the outworking would be different.

It's based on your personality, how you were raised, the decisions you have made and how you have interacted with the environment around you.

• 1 month later...