LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

would like to be considered for chat mod

hi guys i am comeing to you asking to be considerd for a chat mod posision .i have been around for some time now and have a fairly good understanding of how things work here and would like to do more to help besides just being a user of the site.if considerd i will uphold the rules to the stander that is expected from all mods .how ever if not then i guess it was just not ment to be

.i hope every one from chat will suport me on this and know that what ever be the desison i love you all and only want to help keep dailydiapers the fun place we have all come to love .thank you guys and hope to herar from you all soon

Good luck. I know I'd never be considered as a mod simply because I'm always brutally honest, logically cold, and have an opinion to boot. I also seem to have a hard time even just getting some people to understand what I've said- not sure what's up with that.

repaid i been around for a long time and know a few of the mods now as well as some of the past mods and alot of the older chat users so who knows

i was told by dailydi to post here and see what happens so i am :D

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck. I know I'd never be considered as a mod simply because I'm always brutally honest, logically cold, and have an opinion to boot. I also seem to have a hard time even just getting some people to understand what I've said- not sure what's up with that.

Brian:

You need to remember that there's a lot of people who are more interested in the image than the underlying realities...so if your words don't fit expectations, they misunderstand or don't want to understand.

Brian:

You need to remember that there's a lot of people who are more interested in the image than the underlying realities...so if your words don't fit expectations, they misunderstand or don't want to understand. Someone facing the conclusion that they are being dishonest or stupid will cause most to be blind to it. Part of the trick is to be gentle, and part of it is to hold back your opinion so when it comes out, it really counts.

Anyway, I'll just hold my contributions to being sort of an unofficial mod.

Yeah I get that, thanks. I am not the type to be gentle though, nor will I ever hold back in speaking my mind- ever. I came to terms with that meaning I will always be an outsider, a long time ago. And that just fine with me- even here.

I am Nigerian Princess who have Moderator job ready for. Check please your email and follow the payment directions exactly. Soon then after you wil recieve telegram making Moderator of you.