LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

need help

Please i need someones help my husband and i have been together for 11 years and been married for 5 years and he just told me everything last week and he said that he had a secret to tell me thats his been hidding from me and that he uses diapers to go to bed when im not home cuz he wets the bed .. ok i understand that im a traveling nurse so im not home alot. But now he showed me the website and defination of ad/dl. Then he wants to put me in diapers and use these in sex i jave been but i feel really mad and confused please someone help me

First he came out and said that he wets the bed at night do to a small weak bladder.. ok i knew that. Then he said he had a secret that he used to wear dippers and he wants to get them again and sorry he never told me.. ok im a nurse im ok with that. Then 2 days later he gave me the website and about ab/dl and im like oooo hummm ok and he said well its not like that its just the security thing. Then he was messing around with me in bed and still had his dipper on and wanted me to do things. Then the next day he wanted to put one on me and full around. Im confused if he just had the incontinence problem why have me look it up and then want me to wear one .. im just all sooo confused .. i have tryed some things its just so fast and overwhelming

Slow it down, he is overwhelming you and that isn't good. He seems to think you are OK with it by keep pushing the matter when in reality you probably need time to process everything.

With the pedophile thing i was raped and all that when i was young and when i saw that in the other pages on the Internet that its no that at all i panic it brought so much shit out. I know its not that. I just am afraid if i say what i feel and that to hold off please let me sink this all in that he will clam up again. He told me today befor he left he wanted me to ware one all day and i just look at him and said no. When he just got home he was disappointed that i didnt have one on... i mean the first night he had one on he fold around with me and made me clime ontop of it and rub im like whatever its like boxers. But yestersay he put one on me i tryed to say no but he insisted so i did then he dressed me and had me walk around the house with it on then we went to hhed to bed and he was messing with me again trying to do forplay.. and he asked if i vould ware one at night with him ... its all to fast and i dont know how to explain it to him like i said before .. i dont want him to think bad and to put him back into his shell ...

And babyblood thank u guys so much. I guess ill just have to sit him down and pray for the best. Im just afraid he will feel really really uncomfortable now and freak out .. witch i know that is not my foult he should have given me timw to possess all this

Sounds like he's gotten a bit excited by finally revealing his secret and is moving way too fast. He needs to slow down, and you guys need to talk it out and find a comfortable middle ground for both of you.

he is pushing things way to agressively for you, you need to put your foot down and hit the breaks, maybe you can give diapers a fair shot, by that i mean with an open mind, but on your terms ONLY, and as far as im concerned he can take a flying fuck off a short pier if he wants to push so damn hard. you need to flat out tell him that, something to the effect of "look, you want me into this too, but you pushing me isnt going to help you or interest me, so back the fuck off, maybe one day ill try them, but ONLY ON MY DAMN TERMS, im not gonna put one on just because you want me to or because you want to have sex with it on, now if you cant understand this then we are gonna have a major problem, its not just about what YOU want and what you told me is a lot to take in and you havent given me ANY time to process this shit!" something like that might help.

Well i did talk to him last night feralfreak.. and basically told him that its overwhelming and he needs to sloe the train down... and we talked for over 4hrs about everything and he answered a lot of my questions and i told him that i would try it but don't go to fare and if I'm uncomfortable then to stop... i know i have to have an open mind. And he told me he could explore some of my fantasy as well and try to incorporate both. Kinda a 50 50 thing. So lets see how this goes.. o and by the way i didn't know this but he has been in this online thing for years some of u might know him i don't know. . He just told me .. thank u all sooo very much with all of u guys help... will keep in touch

When I involved my first girl friend, ( the one I lost my virginity to) I was both excited and ashamed. Excited that I could confide in someone I cared about and incorporate it into sex, ashamed to the point of wishing I was gay or something more socially acceptable. No offense to gay people. Don't be too hard on him for keeping this a secret for so long.