LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My mom found my diapers

1 week ago i bought diaper Tena Slip, but, as i had no places to hide, i had to leave the diapers in my backpack, 2 days ago, my mom opened my backpack to check my notebook. And she said "What is that?", and she comes off the room carrying the diaper bag, i froze with fear and i almost could not explain, we discussed about that, and to start, she said to me get rid of the diaper bag, but, when i explained, she thinked better, she let me keep the diapers, but, my dad don't knows and my mom will keep that in secret. Now, i can wear diapers without the worry of get caught by my mom.

Sorry for my bad english.

Just be careful she mite have let Ya keep them but actually seeing you using them mite push her over the edge! I still love with my parants to, well parent (my mum) but fortunately I've not been caught but I know for a fact that if I was caught my mum just wouldn't understand.

Just be careful she mite have let Ya keep them but actually seeing you using them mite push her over the edge! I still love with my parants to, well parent (my mum) but fortunately I've not been caught but I know for a fact that if I was caught my mum just wouldn't understand.

1 week ago i bought diaper Tena Slip, but, as i had no places to hide, i had to leave the diapers in my backpack, 2 days ago, my mom opened my backpack to check my notebook. And she said "What is that?", and she comes off the room carrying the diaper bag, i froze with fear and i almost could not explain, we discussed about that, and to start, she said to me get rid of the diaper bag, but, when i explained, she thinked better, she let me keep the diapers, but, my dad don't knows and my mom will keep that in secret. Now, i can wear diapers without the worry of get caught by my mom.

Sorry for my bad english.

checking your notebook?! what grade are you in?

The OP is 18 so he could still be in high school and most 18 year olds still live at home and are still in high school. It is still the school year so he could have just turned 18. I turned 18 in the summer so I was nearly 19 when I graduated.

As English isn't his native language, it's best not to worry about what grade or school he is in, as in this instance not something that can be compared to stateside. ;)

When I was 18 I wouldn't want my parents checking over my school work... But I suppose some could, but it has me wondering did you plan to Cary them to school?!? I mean I wore diapers most if my high school, but I'd never dream of Carying a pack...

Everybody:

The model of the family with two parents, 2.2 children that leave the house at 18 to go to college or work, and no grandparents is a function of the prosperity of the US after world war II.

• 4 weeks later...

My mom was NOT happy with me wearing diapers at first, even though it was for a bed wetting problem (she knows I am AB though). She feels they are something only babies should wear and I should just deal with the wet clothes. But after 15 years she's used to it. She knows I wear them, but at the same times doesn't want to see them. If my diaper is peaking out from my shirt riding up for example she would tell me to pull my shirt down. When I got diapers delivered in the past she would tell me "Hey, your.......PRODUCTS....have arrived" and I would need to get them to my room ASAP. But at the same time last summer I was in my room in just a diaper in my crib having a bottle. I didn't have a AC that year and it was hot. Anyway, I was into enjoying my bottle when I heard a noise and open my eyes to see my mom standing at the side of my crib. I threw my sheet over me real quick and was shocked when instead of saying "Oh my god, I didn't need to see that" or something like that she says "oh please, it's not the first time I have seen you in your crib in just a diaper drinking a bottle". I was like "yes, but that was 33 years ago when I was 1 or 2". She says "it's the same, just your bigger in size". True, but weird. She asked her questions she came in to ask and left. Wish she was this cool about it when I was 18/20ish. But over the last 15 years she gotten used to this side of me. She it doesn't shock/phase her anymore to know I am into this as it did when she first found out. Back when I was just a teen she would find diapers but didn't know why. When I was 16 she threatened if she ever found diapers again she would throw them on the lawn of the apartment building and tell everyone they were mine. But before that she found my diapering stuff and dumped out my baby powder and filled it with water. When I asked her why years later she said she did it hoping I would go to powder myself and dump water all over myself. As if I couldn't tell the difference between water sloshing in a bottle and baby powder. Of course when I picked it up it sloshed right away and I knew what happened, AND that she of course found my stash since the powder was now full of water and not baby powder. My dad however was more direct. He found A diaper once and blew up. He yelled for me to come into the living room. With diaper in hand he yelled at me "I better not find anymore diapers, I am NOT raising another F****ing baby!". He threw the diaper in the trash and sent me to my room. Thinking about it later, I was trying to figure out how me wearing diapers meant he would need to raise another baby. My dad drank and had a HUGE anger problem. So any confrontation was overblown. But yea, my mom's code for diapers is my "products".

Wow your mom walks right into your home without knocking. My mom has also gotten used to me wearing them but she doesn't seem to care if they show or not or when my diapers come.

• 2 weeks later...

My mother walks into my house, first she knocks once, than opens the door and walks in.

If I happen to be in just my diaper, she will just say, go put on a pair of pants, we need to talk.

I go put on pants and come back to the kitchen to talk with mother.

If she needs me to take her some place, she will tell me to change before we leave as she knows I am most likely wet.

I can honestly say I'm glad I had enurisis for the longest time growing up until I was in my mid teens. My parents where used to me wearing them and I got used to them too, but I also grew to like wearing and wetting. After years of wetting the bed it go to a point where it feels like I can't live without them. The comfort I feel in wearing is like none other, especially when I'm trying to sleep. I know for a fact my parents found my paci and bottle though, but never said anything about it. Thankfully my parents are don't ask don't tell, though it was awkward after my mother cleaned my bedsheets. My paci and my stuffed fox where on my bed and my bottle on the nightstand. It might be wierd at first but you could try to explain your needs. A good parent will always listen (hopefully).