LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scared and confused

Hi. I'm 18 and have had a desire to wear diapers since I was 10. I started out just liking bulk between my legs and would wear two pairs of briefs and stuff them with socks, but when I was about 13 I started to intentionally wet myself (in secret, of course) because I liked the sensation of warm urine. I always felt ashamed of what I was doing, and stopped for five years without indulging these desires; however, they haven't gone away. I'm in high school and still live with my parents, and I'm afraid that if I tell them they'll never look at me the same, or they'll think they've done a bad job parenting, or it will put undue stress on them from worrying. (My older brother has drug problems, and my older sister has seasonal affective disorder, so as far as my parents know I'm the most normal child so far). I also fear that indulging a diaper fetish is sinful, seeing as how I'd be doing it to fulfill a selfish desire (my parents are Christian, and I also believe). I've thought about trying to sneak diapers into the house, but one of my parents are usually home, and my two younger brothers are almost always home, so it's nearly impossible. I'm very conflicted, because I have a subconscious desire to wear diapers, but I consciously struggle against it. I find myself thinking about it whenever I'm not focused on something, and I'd prefer not having these desires, as I see them making my future more difficult, especially because I don't want to risk sneaking diapers into a college dorm (I start in the fall).

So the question is, should I give in? Is it worth the risk? Is there a way to get rid of the desires? Is a diaper fetish sinful?

Any help is greatly appreciated, it's a relief to know there are so many others with the same desires. (Life dealt us all a strange hand.)

eh, I mean. If you look at life with a certain philosophy, then every moment that you choose to continue existing is a selfish act. That's not particularly my world outlook, but you shouldn't feel bad for wanting to do something for yourself. That goes for all things, to an extent! Also it kind of gets to me when people say "subconscious" when they mean "unconscious." Your desire to wear diapers is very conscious, because you're conscious of your desire!

Suppressing it could cause anxiety and depression. What i can tell you is that there is nothing sinful or wrong with it. It hurts nobody, unless you end up being picky for the expensive stuff. Then it just hurts your wallet. Now, I’m not big on religion. But I’m 100% positive that wearing an different type of undies whether they be diapers or briefs; being a sin.

You might find that the more you try to suppress the thoughts, the more you'll think about them. If I was in your exact situation, I think what I would do is get a pack of diapers, throw some of them away so there are less to hide, and try them out. If you're in school could you get some diapers from a store after school and then hide a pack or part of a pack in your backpack? If I tried the diapers and found myself obsessing over them even more, I'd throw the rest away, at least until I was in a safer living situation. If I found that having some available helped with the thoughts (because I knew I had them there for when I wanted them), I'd keep them.

For most people the desires don't go away so you might end up struggling with this for a long time unless you embrace it.

As for whether it's sinful or not, you have to decide that for yourself but I don't think it is. I like what Takadaweird said above about diapers just being a different kind of underwear :) You don't need to tell anyone that you wear them.

A lot of people will tell you that you should never tell anyone except your significant other about your kinks and sexual fetishes. I agree. Luckily though, diapers are not sexual by nature but are more of who you are and just how you think (a personality trait if you will).

Given this, I do believe it is right for you to tell everyone close to you. Of course only you can decide if you're close to your parents or not (or others too).

This will have the benefit for them to be able to know you for who you are, and for them to realize you trust them enough to share your personal life with. By no means do I believe you should actually expose them to your diapers though, it is enough for them to accept you as you are. (at least to being with any ways)

Of course telling them will also have a great benefit for you too. You won't have to worry about your stock of diapers being discovered, and you won't have to constantly stress over something that should be de-stressing for you.

Of course this is all contingent on those you tell having a mostly neutral or positive reaction. This is why you also have to approach telling them the right way. Be there to tell them, pick the right time like after they have eaten and don't have anything else to do. Ease into it by first telling them what you have to say is very important and integral as a part of who you are. It's not something you can give up any more than a gay person could stop choosing who they love (not that your gay). Tell them it's not illegal, and doesn't harm you. In fact it helps you de-stress, but it is unusual and often misunderstood. This is when you tell them it's wearing diapers.

Make sure to tell them you want to keep them away from their view, and that you certainly do not want them involved in them- but if they do happen to notice then they shouldn't be alarmed.

If they do happen to reject this and think you shouldn't be wearing them, then remind them that diapers are a part of who you are and that no matter how hard you try that is not something you can change or give up. In their rejecting it, they are also rejecting you. Then ask them again if that is how they really feel. If they still say you shouldn't wear then, then at least you will also know they do not want you either.

Luckily though, most every case I've ever heard here has not gotten to that point, so it is much better to take this rather small risk for the greater potential it has to make things better for both you and the person you tell. At least that's my opinion any ways.

Also remember that no matter how badly you might sin (be it Jay walking, mastrubating, molesting a child, or murder), all you need to do is confess your sins to god, do some repenting, and all will be forgiven.

This has been proven by the church time and time again with every pastor, cardinal, and pope. So being religious go ahead and sin, it's easy to be forgiven- especially for things that aren't even illegal to begin with.

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone. I've decided that I'll wait to be in college and see how much privacy I have in dorms before I explore this any further. Also just wanted to (gratefully) acknowledge that none of the replies were insensitive or demeaning, they were all very helpful! :)

I will likely be revisiting this site once I start trying to wear, but until then I think I'll stay off to make repression over the summer a bit easier. Take care, all--and thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...

Terry when at School if you tell the school you are a bedwetter 1. You will be accomadated in housing with other bedwetters making being in a diaper accepted and cases of diapers in the room expected or you will be given a private suite ( and the school can not divulge anything you tell them to anyone without your express written permission EVEN TO YOUR PARENTS, I know many people who found there trueselves at university. It is altimeter of revelation and growth in all aspects of your life,.