LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Letter from ABU

Honestly, at this point it would take seeing proof of an actual sale of the company/rights for me to 100% believe anything with ABU right now as they blatantly lied to me about being new owners and that makes it hard to accept "Yes, they lied - but we're not lying this time"

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, at this point it would take seeing proof of an actual sale of the company/rights for me to 100% believe anything with ABU right now as they blatantly lied to me about being new owners and that makes it hard to accept "Yes, they lied - but we're not lying this time"

Do what your doing...good for me! If your willing to work with some issues with Mike on a personal level to make him vouch then I can assure you, word will get out fast from here. ;) p.s. that's a freakin lot of emails.

Please do take the time to verify things privately with Mike. He will be quite happy to post the results of the conversation here where hundreds will see it in a day and thousands will see it within a month B)We're a big part of your customer base here ;)

Casey, hit my email if you would: allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com - If we can confirm just enough for me to feel confident that this change is legit we'd love to continue to support the line.

Let's slow down folks, nowhere did he state he had 1100 back orders. He simply said he fielded 1100 emails, that doesn't imply they were all "Back orders". Let's leave speculation out of equations at this point. ;)