LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will shrinking bladder make it weaker?

i'm trying to shrink my bladder have been doing for a few weeks now, so do you think it will be prone to leakage soon? i'm trying to relax and therefore pass urine every half hr or so, i wake up at night to regular 2hr intervals to relieve myself in my diaper. my thinking is by letting my Bladder fill even to half full is counterproductive!

Making yourself incontinent has more side effects than just fun relieving of ones self. You can cause things as kidney infections, impotence, as well as bladder retention where you'll get the opposite results that you wanted. Doing this will give you more health problems than it's worth I don't recommend it.

When yoiu use a muscle it stays strong so by peeing twice as often, you're strengthening some muscles that you might not want to be :( Read the "Incontinent Desires" forum to understand how your bladder works- even if you don't want to become incontinent ;) Every aspect of bladder functiion is discussed there in detail from many perspectivces :) After you know how it all works, then you can aim for whatever you want with confidence that you're on the right track to get there :biker_h4h:

When yoiu use a muscle it stays strong so by peeing twice as often, you're strengthening some muscles that you might not want to be :( Read the "Incontinent Desires" forum to understand how your bladder works- even if you don't want to become incontinent ;) Every aspect of bladder functiion is discussed there in detail from many perspectivces :) After you know how it all works, then you can aim for whatever you want with confidence that you're on the right track to get there :biker_h4h:

Making yourself incontinent has more side effects than just fun relieving of ones self. You can cause things as kidney infections, impotence, as well as bladder retention where you'll get the opposite results that you wanted. Doing this will give you more health problems than it's worth I don't recommend it.

I have been incontinent since I was 36 and I am 39. So I've been 24/7 in diapers for several years and have yet to get a severe infection like kidney or UTIs doesn't mean that it won't happen. I have had a yeast infection a couple of times. I think it's because I use level 4 diapers like abena X Plus plastic backed and switched to the NorthShore Supreme which soaks the urine up right away instead of the cheap diapers where you swim in the urine for a few minutes before the diaper soaks it up.

Getting back to the original question, I'd say just wear a diaper as often as you can. When you feel the slightest need to go, do so. Don't push or strain. Just relax and let your bladder empty. In my experience, any unusual actions you take will be counter-productive and usually have th opposite effect.

I over looked the importance part not all diaper wears get impotence just like Baby Brian and one other said but their posts were deleted by a Hacker they also agreed with me on your kidney and UTI infections not all get them yes there is a chance of getting them even people who wears for fun can get them. And kidney infections is from not catching UTIs in time. Fecal matter can cause UTIs by getting into the urethral opening. And as I said above using better diapers lessens the chance of the two infections.

It takes a long time to undo the potty training programming your brain has received.

Not sure where my post went or if/why it was deleted?

Don't worry about uti's or kidney infections. Generally those occur from retention issues and if you are peeing constantly you're not gonna retain enough fluid to back into the kidneys.