LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reasons we are into this?

Hay guys this is probably a topic that comes up quite often but I just wanted to ask to see if anyone had any ideas as to why they personally are into this or why the ABDL community as a whole might be into this.

Someone has. There is a Harvard dissertation on infantilism floating out there. It's long, dry, and boring just as you would expect, but extremely well written. Infantilism is not sexual in nature either, just as being an ABDL isn't a fetish by "definition" either. True they can be for some, but it isn't by default. (as proof by young kids being drawn to diapers without even having a sex drive).

Someone has. There is a Harvard dissertation on infantilism floating out there. It's long, dry, and boring just as you would expect, but extremely well written. Infantilism is not sexual in nature either, just as being an ABDL isn't a fetish by "definition" either. True they can be for some, but it isn't by default. (as proof by young kids being drawn to diapers without even having a sex drive).

It's a subliminal feeling because when we wear/use diapers or dress and act like a baby, the reaction comes from a part of our brain that doesn't actually remember being a baby, but it remembers how good it felt at one time. We're simply trying to relive that time in our life even though the memories and experiences are not vivid. We may also see real babies and think "how nice it must be to have no worries and to have all our needs met." I think everyone seeks out comfort, and this just happens to be the method we've chosen to achieve that.

(as proof by young kids being drawn to diapers without even having a sex drive).

This is something I'm curious about... I was a young kid who was drawn to diapers. I was about 3-4 when it started, definitely no older because I was in preschool when I first got into them and I started school at 4. However when thinking of them and wearing them I also got the urge to rub myself (specifically, my clitoris) against the ground. I don't remember when or why I started doing it apart from that I was very young (maybe not 3, but at most 4-5 because it started at the first house I lived in) and because I didn't know it was inappropriate, I rubbed myself on the floor around family members fairly often. They called it "the rude thing" and tried to get me to stop doing it. I kept doing it, and when I started puberty it began to give me mini orgasms. I still do it.

To me it seems like my rubbing was sexual in nature, even when I was about 4 years old. I felt an urge to do it and felt a sense of relief afterwards. I know it's not possible for 4 year olds to have a sex drive, but I feel like there was somehow a sexual urge involved which made me rub myself when thinking about or wearing them.

I don't think I could have witnessed anybody else rubbing against the floor and copied them. It's not a common way for women to stimulate themselves and my mother was the only other female in the house. Maybe I accidentally discovered that rubbing in that way feels good, but that doesn't explain why I have always connected it with diapers (and my other main fetish, wetting).

I'd love to know if anyone else had a similar experience with touching or stimulating themselves using diapers from a very young age... So far I haven't met anyone but I know I can't be the only one.

Another of the 'recurring perpetual questions' we see here :whistling: I wear partly due to need (OAB, SI, UI, and the newer diagnosis of "Neurogenic Bladder") but I also wear because I want to :girl_happy: Not much into AB, just me and happy wearing diapers. I do feel more 'babyish' when I wear cloth diapers and plastic panties since that would be what I wore as a baby, and that mental picture was the one I always had through life before I took the steps out of the closet to begin wearing real diapers again :blush: But that's neither a motivation or a cause; I just wear what I want to so long as I can do it with adequate discretion to not have my wearing diapers adversely affect my real life B)

This is something I'm curious about... I was a young kid who was drawn to diapers. I was about 3-4 when it started, definitely no older because I was in preschool when I first got into them and I started school at 4. However when thinking of them and wearing them I also got the urge to rub myself (specifically, my clitoris) against the ground. I don't remember when or why I started doing it apart from that I was very young (maybe not 3, but at most 4-5 because it started at the first house I lived in) and because I didn't know it was inappropriate, I rubbed myself on the floor around family members fairly often. They called it "the rude thing" and tried to get me to stop doing it. I kept doing it, and when I started puberty it began to give me mini orgasms. I still do it.

To me it seems like my rubbing was sexual in nature, even when I was about 4 years old. I felt an urge to do it and felt a sense of relief afterwards. I know it's not possible for 4 year olds to have a sex drive, but I feel like there was somehow a sexual urge involved which made me rub myself when thinking about or wearing them.

I don't think I could have witnessed anybody else rubbing against the floor and copied them. It's not a common way for women to stimulate themselves and my mother was the only other female in the house. Maybe I accidentally discovered that rubbing in that way feels good, but that doesn't explain why I have always connected it with diapers (and my other main fetish, wetting).

I'd love to know if anyone else had a similar experience with touching or stimulating themselves using diapers from a very young age... So far I haven't met anyone but I know I can't be the only one.

Same boat here. From what I have read, child and infant masturbation is more common with girls than boys, but is certainly possible for children of both sexes. I have masturbated for as long as I can remember and also did it by rubbing myself against the ground (almost as if I was making snow angels while on my stomach). I did this every day and even fantasized the about the neighborhood girls putting me back in diapers.

Wow, thanks for posting! That's so cool, I've always wondered if I was the only one that seemed to masturbate to diapers from a young age. I've heard about child and infant masturbation before but I had never met anyone else who did it while thinking of diapers. I'd also never met anyone who did it by rubbing on their stomach! It seems like such an odd and ineffective way to do it, lol. I've got much more effective ways of doing it now (like vibrating things) but I still enjoy rubbing on the carpet like I did as a child. It's a different kind of feeling and lasts for longer.