LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going outside during winter with a diaper on.

I use attends with a heavy liner out elk hunting and take a spare just in case, but I did try those supposed great Wellness all day diapers... let me tell you those astronauts must not have to wear then all day cuz they leak or try to fall down to your knees if your out n about in the mountains.

I use attends with a heavy liner out elk hunting and take a spare just in case, but I did try those supposed great Wellness all day diapers... let me tell you those astronauts must not have to wear then all day cuz they leak or try to fall down to your knees if your out n about in the mountains. Never do that again... For me being bundled up it ain't east to lay down in the back seat of a quad-cab and change and I'm not fat. During season I go out 4 days a week or so and I have yet found an easier way to change then outside the pickup. Specially since my buddy is sitting on the other side with the heater running waiting. I'm sure it is cold where your at but here in MT I don't mind weathering that below zero stuff for my elk... even if I have to change in the cold

This is just misinformation from Wellness trying to over sell their diapers. Astronaut diapers are much more different and better (so I'm told). It's like as if they are saying a depends pullup is as good as a dry24/7 diaper- yeah right.

Being a 24/7 wearer, these questions and responses kinda humor me sometimes. :) Yes! I do go outside, drive, go to the store, vacation, walk, run, jump and play in my diaper and even wear to bed.

Anyway, back to the cold weather in a diaper experience. Being from Minnesota we definitely have some cold winters. I have, as you can imagine, gone outside when it's cold out! Diapered!!! From my experience, being padded is a catch 22. If it's dry and thick, yes, it can protect against the cold and feels kinda good. On the other hand, I've been outside for a while in a very saturated diaper. No big deal. Felt like a wet warm towel hugging me around my waist. Ahhhh... That is until I came inside, sat down and it felt like I was sitting on an ice pack!! Oh boy, I could tell where the diaper sagged a bit and took on the cold over the body heat! It was a very weird feeling but kinda, cool... Anyway, after literally freezing my butt off, I'm a little more careful about wearing a drier diaper if I'll be outside in the cold for a prolonged period of time. I'd hate to get frostbutt.

Being a 24/7 wearer, these questions and responses kinda humor me sometimes. :) Yes! I do go outside, drive, go to the store, vacation, walk, run, jump and play in my diaper and even wear to bed.

Anyway, back to the cold weather in a diaper experience. Being from Minnesota we definitely have some cold winters. I have, as you can imagine, gone outside when it's cold out! Diapered!!! From my experience, being padded is a catch 22. If it's dry and thick, yes, it can protect against the cold and feels kinda good. On the other hand, I've been outside for a while in a very saturated diaper. No bid deal. Felt like a wet warm towel hugging me around my waist. Ahhhh... That is until I came inside, sat down and it felt like I was sitting on an ice pack!! Oh boy, I could tell where the diaper sagged a bit and took on the cold over the body heat! It was a very weird feeling but kinda, cool... Anyway, after literally freezing my butt off, I'm a little more careful about wearing a drier diaper if I'll be outside in the cold for a prolonged period of time. I'd hate to get frostbutt.

Thanks for the explanation. Being from Florida I have never had that problem. Yes it still gets freezing here (some times), but never to that kind of degree. Tomorrow is supposed to actually reach the 20's (brrrr way too cold for me), I'm sure I'll be in a very wet diaper tomorrow morning as I take my dog for a walk around the block, but still don't expect to get that cold feeling you just talked about.

I got taken to the hospital in a diaper a few times. Once I told the emt that was transporting me that I think I wet myself (unrelated to my injury but true none the less). He looked and said I didn't, but I don't thing he even realized I was diapered. Another time I went to the er (they did not have my incontinence documented at that time), but they never really asked me about them. One nurse asked me if I needed them (and a change), which I was able to do so myself. It turns out the iv the put in me also had me going so much I needed about a dozen changes (cheap hospital diapers). When you're hurt (or hurting), they do not care about you wearing a diaper and have many other things on their minds.

I have gone hunting by my self while diapered a few times. They come in real hand when you are sitting in a tree stand for hours on end. I can just pee from the stand, but that makes a lot of noise when it rains down on dry leaves or even snow from 20 feet in the air. Always worry about spooking the deer when I pee from the tree. Peeing in a diaper makes no sound at all.

If it's real cold out, a wet diaper will cool down and may make you a bit chilly. The best thing to do is wet it some more and warm it back up.

• 2 months later...

being skiing on my Nappy under my ski suite off cource, heheh feels wonderfull, always hopeing the bulge would'nt show too much when standing or seating on the ski lifts,

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty much wear them all the time, never know when my hemorrhoids might flare up causing various fluids and such to cause leaks. But other than that, If I had to say a favorite activity while wearing them, winter specifically, I'd say just a walk to the store, after all, if I suddenly have to go I don't have to look for a bathroom, and its a good excuse to go for a walk when I normally would rather stay inside.