LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Water IS a very effective diuretic. Water IN equals water OUT. Your body is going to maintain homeostasis as long as it's healthy. Tea is another diuretic thanks to caffeine. THEREFORE, other diuretics include coffee, coke, mountain dew...anything with caffeine. As a paramedic, I have access to an EXTREMELY potent diuretic called Furosemide (trade name Lasix) that we can give for a CHF exacerbation. You nwill pee...and you will pee A LOT. That said...it's very dangerous, as is experimenting with a lot of medications. Herbal meds...eh...slightly less dangerous but you still have to be careful. Diurese yourself too much/too fast and you get an ambulance ride with me and a lot of fluid pushed into your veins. :P

Thanks for the replies guys. I was hoping for a good reccomendation for a herbal suppliment.

Alchohol is out of the question for me as I do not drink except on special occassions when daddy permits it as is too much caffiene as I have insomnia and caffienated drinks make it alot worse so I dont drink it after 6pm, during the day I live on breakfast tea at work but if anything find it slows urination down? Im lucky to need the bathroom twice during my 8 hours in the office.

I am not looking to become incontinent. My daddy was hoping for me to produce more urine, especially at night when I am diapered.

Sorry if I wasnt clear about this in the first instance!

Appreciate all the advice :)

I am not saying anything new, just a different way of looking at it. No diuretic will create liquid, it simply takes it from your system. As most have stated the best is to simply to drink lots of water, which is healthy anyway. When you take a diuretic, it is basically telling your system "shed any available liquid now". The diuretic will leech water from your kidneys, your liver, your intestines, your mucous membranes and your blood.

Any diuretic will only work for a short time. This is because once it removes the excess water from your system your body will naturally hold on to what it needs, but your body will now have to work harder with less until that water can be replaced.

Like the others are saying, you're better off just drinking more so your body will naturally want to get rid if it.

If you are finding that you enjoy flavored teas. I recommend using republic of tea or stash tea. They have a lot of combining flavors and herbals that you can't normally get in the store. My favorites are cherry, vanilla caramel and British breakfast.

Koda's Phone

Well my doctor just put me on a diuretic to help lower my naturally and stubbornly high pressure. Just as I'm starting to get used to having an urge to pee every 30 minutes I'll probably be going every 15 for a while.

And yes, I drink tea too. I've actually tried cherry and vanilla tea in the past too. I didn't really like that and have stuck with a variety of black teas. (to each their own)

Now watch as I magically transform the letter tea into the letter pee.

In the early 20th century, dandelions were calle "piss-a-bed" in my area

In the mid 1980's, one of the issues of the DPF/NL had an article about experimenting with Lassix, a diuretic prescribed for high blood pressure before beta-blockers and ACE inhibitors came into prominence

Years back I was on Lassix to keep fluids down in my legs, to take the pressure off poor veins.

It does work as others have said, plan to pee about every 30 minutes.

I would not plan to take it unless it is prescribed as it is a drug that may impact other things like kidneys in your body.