LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Staying diapered for a weekend

i have an entire weekend available later this month, where there is no reason i should not be diapered the entire time. Which is great, but i'm concerned that something may come up that would test my resolve and cause me to stop. In the past, there have been days where i've been diapered, but sometimes the novelty wears off at some point and i remove them. i will be solo, and there is no one who will be there to ensure i remain diapered.

Just did some searching for ideas on how to enforce that i remain in diapers for the weekend. In my searches, most of the results i've found involved wearing a single super thick diaper for a long period of time, not multiple diapers over a long duration.

Any suggestions as to how i might trick/force myself or find some way to simply say no to not wearing that weekend?

When I first tried wearing for a whole weekend I had a similar experience, but these days I do it regularly and rarely reach the stage of not wanting to wear. The longest I've worn continuously is about a week. I think the more you get used to wearing regularly, it becomes a comfort thing rather than the intense highs and lows of occasional use.

I am not a frequent wearer, but when I get to indulge, I try to make the most of it. If I find I am losing interest, I try and find something else to do while I wear, more traditional chores or activities. Wearing a diaper doesn't mean you have to engage in baby-ish activities.

Another fun activity is to get an online friend to present you with challenges or dares. Wear outside your "safe-zone". I am not talking about putting your self at serious risk for discovery, but simple tasks like driving to a drive thru or other location. Go watch a later movie at a theater. Drink that extra big soda, you won't have to get up at the good part to pee! Pack yourself a "diaper bag" for your trip,

Another fun game is to attempt to not use the toilet (except for #2 if your aren't into that). Put all your underwear in the washer and don't dry them until you have to at the end of your weekend.

I have a week trip coming up, I won't be able to wear at work, but I will stay diapered the other times.

Enjoy the weekend.

Just do it for curiosity's sake and if possible make any alternatives remote like putting all your regular underwear in a pail of water so that you can't just grab some and change :P Plan on doing things which you enjoy when you're diapered, perhaps watching cartoons or visiting your fave ABDLwebsites on a schedule- the plan will be something to look forward to as well as something to motivate you to keep going :) Think of making it like a rafting trip where you have to complete the planned journey because getting out early will take extra work and reduce the fun involved. And if you decide to bail out early, don't worry- you'll have chances to try again down the road of life even if they aren't visible to you now :whistling: The main thing is doing what you feel like doing when you feel like doing it. No matter what that is, that's what is going to bring you the most happiness even if you change routes along the way. Now go have some fun :girl_happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi don't realy have any advice to help ha stay in diapers was just a wee reply to tell ya that I've done it. One weekend my parents where away for a few days so I loaded up with diapers and done the full weekend and have to say it was great, I don't think I really had any point where I wanted to just get out of diapers. you'll really enjoy it I'm sure and im well jealous that I can't be going it this weekend:). Be sure to let us know how ta get on!

Good job Kirababy! it was fairly difficult for me to get over those ambivalence humps.. what i found was when i first started doing longer stints, and i would lose interest, about two hours after i decided against getting a diaper back on, i would be upset that i didn't just blaze through it. Now whether i particularly want to be diapered or not really doesn't enter into it, i know if i do not get a diaper on, i will feel guilty about it later.. for me i love humiliation scenes, and i humiliate myself into wearing even when i am not particularly into it.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a little too late but if the chance arises again, try putting all your regular underwear in the washing machine and running it but stop it before the spin cycle and