LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chemical restraint (antipsychotics)

I agree with turtlepins. It sounds like it might be fun, but the reality is that it can be unbeleivably dangerous. Best to keep to the fantasy side of things. You can still do all that without injecting yourself with biochemicals which can cost your health and life. Mabey hypnosis or some other sort of restraint

I agree with turtlepins. It sounds like it might be fun, but the reality is that it can be unbeleivably dangerous. Best to keep to the fantasy side of things. You can still do all that without injecting yourself with biochemicals which can cost your health and life. Mabey hypnosis or some other sort of restraint

• Like 1

that sounds 100 percent DUMB, you might as well be shooting yourself in the foot and doing jumping jacks, makes me think of something that was on a talk show once, this guy didnt want his legs anymore, and yes they worked fine, but didnt want them, kept trying to get doctors to take them off, he would mess them up and the doctors would just clean them out and fix them back up and send that nutjob on his way, only to have him do it again, he ended up taking a saw and cutting them off. it also makes me think of my mom, who chose constant eating out and unhealthy food with a heart condition and diabetes, constantly doing what is bad for her and never what she needed to do, refusing to work out NO MATTER HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES I TRIED AND TRIED TO MAKE HER AND MOTIVATE HER, she ended having to have a 2ND OPEN HEART SURGERY! this time a triple fucking bypass, and put us all through hell, do you want to put your friend and family through that? are you that selfish?

Is this serious? You would actually pursue this dangerous medical intervention just for incontinence? Why not just inject botox unnecessarily into your bladder? It's safer at least. Or hit yourself with a brick. That's cheaper. Just as insane too....

Is this serious? You would actually pursue this dangerous medical intervention just for incontinence? Why not just inject botox unnecessarily into your bladder? It's safer at least. Or hit yourself with a brick. That's cheaper. Just as insane too....

I hate when people blindly fantasize about medical play like this.

Because the botox doesn't work. Yes it calms your bladder, but as it fills up the pressure will still be there making want to go. Unfortunately the botox also affects your internal sphincter by deadening it from opening and making it tighter and near impossible to open. Get botox and the best you can hope for is catheters (which you can do without the botox anyways).

The OP would also have a near impossible time getting the meds needed for this, just as much as trying to get a doctor to inject the botox. The best bet is to just use a foley catheter and let it openly drain into your diaper. Go with a modified catheter and he may not even feel it in there which would at least yield the same incontinence result.

I was tired last night when I typed that and mixed up what botox does in the bladder. For some reason all I remembered was a few threads where botox helped people pee and I left out the self catheterization part XD Def my fault for that. I'm not a fan of catheters for play either though..... But then again I'm a wimp and I know that catheters hurt :P

I was tired last night when I typed that and mixed up what botox does in the bladder. For some reason all I remembered was a few threads where botox helped people pee and I left out the self catheterization part XD Def my fault for that. I'm not a fan of catheters for play either though..... But then again I'm a wimp and I know that catheters hurt :P