LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So sick of my mom

tayiie

I'm just so fucking sick of my mom. She keeps telling me that whatever I have with Cody isn't real, he may be a fraud. He may be a murderer. He may be a rapist. I just want to scream in her fucking face to shut the fuck up because she knows not one fucking single thing about my life, she has NO RESPECT for what I do with MY LIFE. This is MY life, MY mistakes I will make. She has no right to put her fucking nose where it doesn't belong. She pushes me into depression, I swear I would be a hundred times happier not to live here, which is what I'm going to do, I'm going to get a fucking job and move the fuck out, cause I'm so sick and tired of her, all of our arguments and shouting at eachother, I can't take it, I'm seriously considering to start selfharming again, but I don't WANT TO BE IN HAT MESS AGAIN!

I'm just so frustrated, sick and tired of living like this, it isn't healthy for me, no for my dog. I can't stand it anymore, it has gone too far, I've told her to not enter my personal life, it is my life and it is my mistakes I have to make, she can not interfear in this. My life, my rules, my mistakes, my faults, she shall not be involved in it what so ever.

Education helps with getting work but not the end if you are lacking. I have two nephews that neither graduated from high school. Both have jobs, children, and a good place to live. It all goes to how much you want your own life and how hard you are willing to work for that life.

Education helps with getting work but not the end if you are lacking. I have two nephews that neither graduated from high school. Both have jobs, children, and a good place to live. It all goes to how much you want your own life and how hard you are willing to work for that life.

AMEN!! My step son didn't finish school either. And he has a great job. Started out as a tow truck driver. And they sent him to get is CDL. Any one can do it if they apply them selves.

The biggest issue I have in finding a job is that I don't have an education which 99% of jobs require... So, it will be tough but I will hopefully find SOMETHING

i had to get into vocational rehab to get work, which im close to getting, you might look into your states career center(if you are on anything like ssi it might help, they have a program that can be used to get work)

Parents do not always do what is in the best interests of their children. Many of them are self-absorbed insufferably arrogant control freaks who refuse to see their children as independently-thinking beings. 60% of all child abuse is perpetrated by women, so don't make the mistake of believing the "girls are made of sugar & spice & everything nice" bullshit. Always one has to look out for ones own self-interests, and not make the mistake of relying on other people, especiaslly those who have demonstrated that they aren't worth it...Gotta look out for #1, because no one else will

I guess that begs the question of what the chance is of you finishing your education? Do you have a GED (general Education Degree) that is similar to a high school diploma? If so, I'd suggest you work extra hard on that for now. Bury your self in it as much as possible (which will also eat up most of your time around your mom and make the time go by really fast too).

I think Mom's want what they think best for their children if and when they're thinking about that, which isn't an 'always' thing. I can't stand being around my Mom for more than about an hour unless I'm doing something with my siblings where she isn't involved. I honor her but that's the end of it- as a person she's despicable :mellow: I got out late- can't remember exactly when- because I was having too much fun with drinking and drugs and making money to be there for more than sleeping and doing laundry :blush: Boy was I toasted back in those days; getting high was my life (if you could call that living)

Hey, funnee... let's see, in 1980 across iddefjord (in Norway) it was ungdomskole then vidergaende skole/gymnas, I forget what the vocational route was.

I guess that begs the question of what the chance is of you finishing your education? Do you have a GED (general Education Degree) that is similar to a high school diploma? If so, I'd suggest you work extra hard on that for now. Bury your self in it as much as possible (which will also eat up most of your time around your mom and make the time go by really fast too).

I'm too old to get an education now, at least for free which it is if ur between 15-19, but when u hit 20, theres no way back I guess. Sure theres this school for adults, but I've tried going there, no, that's nothing I want to do ever again, all they have are speed classes and I can't handle that.

But I'm trying to see if there are any chance that any school will take me in. I've been to 4 different highschools since the day it starts and in my last school I was threatened to death by some classmates, one school and education Iso deeply wanted, all ruined, neither did the pricipal or the police give a flying fuck. I doubt any school will take me in, so I guess I'll just have to live without an education, eventough I'll probably will never get a job, I'll have to live on social services money for the rest of my life, unless their is any way I can get to live with Cody which there probably isn't since you need an education to go and start working there. However there is that GED test you can take but I think you have to be an american citizen to be able to do that. And an education in America... is stupidly expensive, I don't understand why it has to cost so much money it's really just stupidly insane.

But I'm trying to see if there are any chance that any school will take me in. I've been to 4 different highschools since the day it starts and in my last school I was threatened to death by some classmates, one school and education Iso deeply wanted, all ruined, neither did the pricipal or the police give a flying fuck. I doubt any school will take me in, so I guess I'll just have to live without an education, eventough I'll probably will never get a job, I'll have to live on social services money for the rest of my life, unless their is any way I can get to live with Cody which there probably isn't since you need an education to go and start working there. However there is that GED test you can take but I think you have to be an american citizen to be able to do that. And an education in America... is stupidly expensive, I don't understand why it has to cost so much money it's really just stupidly insane.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a special school that will teach you. If not you may seriously want to reconsider those adult classes. You may not like it, and you may have to pay for it, but it may also just be necessary.

And yeah, our rising college costs in the US is hard to understand. It's the people in power that are giving them selves million dollar salaries, and building massive luxurious schools with all kinds of amenities centers that are increasing our costs. Worst yet it gets worse every year with no end in sight. At this point only our Congress can reign them back in, but I'm sure you've heard about how bad our do nothing Congress is right now too.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you'll get lucky and find a special school that will teach you. If not you may seriously want to reconsider those adult classes. You may not like it, and you may have to pay for it, but it may also just be necessary.

And yeah, our rising college costs in the US is hard to understand. It's the people in power that are giving them selves million dollar salaries, and building massive luxurious schools with all kinds of amenities centers that are increasing our costs. Worst yet it gets worse every year with no end in sight. At this point only our Congress can reign them back in, but I'm sure you've heard about how bad our do nothing Congress is right now too.

Its not that I don't like it, I have ADD/ADHD and im dylexic I really CANT do speed classes, I just cant, even if I wanted to I just can't.

Its not that I don't like it, I have ADD/ADHD and im dylexic I really CANT do speed classes, I just cant, even if I wanted to I just can't.

Aaah, we'll then why not play your disability card to get into a "special needs" school? At the very least they won't push you any harder than you're capable. At best, you will qualify for financial assistance.

Of course that will also require you to get a doctors note stating you have dyslexia and ADHD. That may seem like a bad thing to be officially labeled that way, but you can turn it around and use it to you advantage too (both for school and for work).

Aaah, we'll then why not play your disability card to get into a "special needs" school? At the very least they won't push you any harder than you're capable. At best, you will qualify for financial assistance.

Of course that will also require you to get a doctors note stating you have dyslexia and ADHD. That may seem like a bad thing to be officially labeled that way, but you can turn it around and use it to you advantage too (both for school and for work).

I got the dyslexxia thingy, and I'm doing the ADD/ADHD testing now and it will be done in march I hope. So I'm getting there. I don't think I can end up in a special schol since many people with ADD, ADHD, Bipolar and stuffs go to normal high schools, well because our schools usually are that great

I wish I could say the same thing but for some stupid reason our Legislators are doing everything they can to remove science from the class room. They mandate teaching god creationism, but have strict limits on what can be said about evolution. Sex education is out, but teaching about the bible is back in. Just stupid stuff like that.

I weep for our younger generation for very soon we will no longer be the technological power of the world- China and India will be.

I would just like to wish you the best of luck with work. I did ok at school but not as good as my older brothers. But, I have a house, a nice big landrover, my own business and 3 lush children and the most amazing wife. All of it takes hard work and determination, just give it your best and I'm sure all will come good in the future for you.

Re: education

You can get a job without one. You'll have to work twice as hard and realize that there is a cap to how far you can go. Best advice is to get a job, and go got school part time. Sure it will suck but eventually you will have an education and far more opportunities. And money??? He'll that's why they invented financial aid. Technically the poorer you are the more aid you get. My cousin was flat broke, divorced with 2 kids. Who paid for her bachelors degree?? The government.

I got the dyslexxia thingy, and I'm doing the ADD/ADHD testing now and it will be done in march I hope. So I'm getting there. I don't think I can end up in a special schol since many people with ADD, ADHD, Bipolar and stuffs go to normal high schools, well because our schools usually are that great