LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

does it sound like something odd is going on to you

So im finally getting back to taking my medicine as usual (although im down to 200 mg instead of 300 mg seroquel xr because its what was onthat i said no file and im managing), got physically sick and recbe a bonok overing fast (still went to work today, it felt like an eternity and at times half of my upper body was at about 8/10 pain level)

But these are side points.

So I borrowed money to a coworker which became a friend (maybe the two shouldn't mix), because I like to help and I know they don't think highly of me but they seem to love him, so he could be basically a boss some day and he's already part of the way there.

But he likes going to this "shady" looking house usually after payday or after he borrows some money and then reborrows most of it, and now that i said i can't keep borrowing money he won't stop messaging and calling me, isn't something odd here?

Id swear with all this evidence he must be using drugs or something, not that its any of my business but using my money it is and I know though he may start hating me things will be better this way at least financially and I won't have continued stress of repeating this cycle, I just hope it doesn't somehow cost me the job (if not missing a day and doing a lot of 15 hour days doesn't secure my job nothing will), also I seem to do good at everything and everybody seems to like me (of course I try being the best I can all around even though im only at $9 an hour)

Yes, it's something odd happening but it might not be drugs. I've known folks with gambling habits who behaved similarly; ditto for "paid personal attention", and once for blackmail :o There are people who are simply not responsible with their money and need regular loans- and some always repay them. It's when the repayment starts going sour that I cut people off, or when the loans become too regular, or when I discover that the stated purpose of the loan is fraudulent <_<

Sounds familiar to me. had a similar situation with a neighbor and friend. Found out he was supplying his wife's habit as she had a "drugs or I'm leaving" attitude and had to cut him off, and eventually council him to leave as she was getting violent and nutty.