LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how do you stuff your diaper?

What I'm doing right now is using a pull up and a cruisers together. I open up the cruisers, and use the tabs from it to stick to the back part of the pull up. Then I use the front part of the pull up to stick the front tabs of the cruisers to. I hope that makes sense, because I'm often not good at describing things.

There are lots of ways of doing this. Depending on the diaper, you can sometimes actually peel the plastic apart at the top of the diaper, and stuff the smaller diaper in with the gel/fluff (this works with Attends, for example) and then staple and/or glue the top of the diaper back together. As somebody who wears and needs thick diapers, what I do is poke holes in the smaller diapers so that the wetness absorbs through all of the diapers -- this way you are actually using the absorbency of all of the diapers.

Normally speaking you shouldn't need to stuff your diapers or you are not getting a good enough diaper. You also need to consider your overall cost per day as well. When you add diaper stuffers to a cheaper diaper then you are only adding unnecessary cost without the benefit of fewer leaks overall. Take a look at my other post here;

Normally Baby Brian and I agree about most everything, but I have to disagree here. As a heavy wetter, I often need to stuff my THICK diapers. For example, I travel a lot. Sometimes on long-haul flights. I find it inconvenient, if not often impossible and silly to change in airplane bathrooms. On longer flights (think overseas), a simple Bambino Belllsimo, though thick, will not hold it all for me. I usually have to wear several diapers to contain all my wettings. That said, I usually fly these flights in business or first class, so am "getting my money's worth" in copious amounts of alcohol. One of my favorite flights was in Singapore First Class where I changed into the pajamas they give you on-board and went back to my seat wearing an Abena X-Plus, Huggies Size 6, and Large Attends under my pajamas. SO comfy, liberating, and just awesome. Even with a thick diaper, I don't like having to change all of the time, so I often wear multiple diapers so I don't have to change every couple of hours. YMMV.

Normally Baby Brian and I agree about most everything, but I have to disagree here. As a heavy wetter, I often need to stuff my THICK diapers. For example, I travel a lot. Sometimes on long-haul flights. I find it inconvenient, if not often impossible and silly to change in airplane bathrooms. On longer flights (think overseas), a simple Bambino Belllsimo, though thick, will not hold it all for me. I usually have to wear several diapers to contain all my wettings. That said, I usually fly these flights in business or first class, so am "getting my money's worth" in copious amounts of alcohol. One of my favorite flights was in Singapore First Class where I changed into the pajamas they give you on-board and went back to my seat wearing an Abena X-Plus, Huggies Size 6, and Large Attends under my pajamas. SO comfy, liberating, and just awesome. Even with a thick diaper, I don't like having to change all of the time, so I often wear multiple diapers so I don't have to change every couple of hours. YMMV.

• 1 month later...