LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm angry that society is so immature

It would seem that "Society" is becoming more prepared to accept the fact that people sometimes wear nappies, who are not incontinent.

While it's not exactly the same, it does show that society has an intolerance for it. The only way society will change is for it to become generally seen as being wrongfully intolerant. And unless there is something to push society in this direction that will not happen :(

Although I do not like it, society does tolerate some exposure of underwear these days, although that seems to be limited to cis-types and 'normal' underwear :rolleyes: so why shouldn't an equal exposure be allowed for you- or for those who choose to wear diapers? One cannot argue against that without admitting discrimination. That's the logic of it but things haven't reached that point yet in society, who in general is comprised of mostly non-thinking lemming-like people who do not like to think about anything deeply :bash:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think in general the world would be a far better place if things were only seen as bad if they had a negative effect on people. However that isn't really how human society works. We like to fit things into boxes and if anything doesn't fit in a set box we have issues with it. I think raising awareness is a way to change things for the better however that is very hard for the abdl community.

i watched the video and turned on subtitles, and she said that "trichophilia" is specifically the diaper fetishism. that doesn't check against all the other sources i can find; i think trichophilia is a hair fetish. so i think she got her notes mixed up. :-)

i watched the video and turned on subtitles, and she said that "trichophilia" is specifically the diaper fetishism. that doesn't check against all the other sources i can find; i think trichophilia is a hair fetish. so i think she got her notes mixed up. :-)