LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone ever found a working Internal Deoderizer ?

For those that have gone #2 either occasionally or frequently have you ever found a working internal deoderizer ?

I eat clean drink plenty of water while enjoying an occasional cheat meal or day but I have never been able to find something to completely destroy the infernal odors my body produces.

I've tried nullo, activated charcoal , spirulina , and a mixture of them over a brief period of a few weeks and have found everything to still be terrible although slightly less pungent .

I'm curious if anyone has ever found anything which actually removed the odors completely or come very close to it withiut having to sacrifice meat. ( I say sacrifice meat as I read that a vegan diet removes the smell a lot more )

If odor neutralizes aren't working then its probably your diet. Try eliminating one or two foods/drinks for a couple of weeks and see if that has any effect. If not then move on to two more.

You may also want to add some cultured yogurt. Their probiotics can help balance your guts microbiome.

Chlorophyllin compounds like Nullo have been well known for odor reduction for over 50 years with almost no side effects.

There are other brands available, both in capsules and liquid. It can found at a health products store.

I take Chlorofresh capsules by Natures Way, one morning and night.

I did find a good side effect though. It has completely eliminated my really bad acid reflux. I used to take acid reducing pills when it got bad, but since taking chlorophyll, I haven't even needed a Tum's.

Chlorophyllin is a form of chlorophyll converted to be water soluble.

A lot of Ostomy patients use it in the bag.

Dosage is important for best effects. You need to take enough to get the greenish colour and it helps to split the daily dosage morning and night.

I've been 24/7 for almost three years. Every morning in the shower, I use Dr. Bonner's liquid organic soap with lavender, with a mesh scrubbie. It does a great job of getting rid of any residual odors, and the lavender is good for the skin, so it helps guard against rashes.

I don't use cloth so I can't specifically address that.

I keep hydrated so there's not much smell. When I take my night diaper off I just wipe myself off with a baby wipe. I prefer Pampers scented wipes.

It's getting harder to find scented wipes these days as most of the manufacturers are removing fragrance.

Chlorophyllin compounds like Nullo have been well known for odor reduction for over 50 years with almost no side effects.

There are other brands available, both in capsules and liquid. It can found at a health products store.

I take Chlorofresh capsules by Natures Way, one morning and night.

I did find a good side effect though. It has completely eliminated my really bad acid reflux. I used to take acid reducing pills when it got bad, but since taking chlorophyll, I haven't even needed a Tum's.

Chlorophyllin is a form of chlorophyll converted to be water soluble.

A lot of Ostomy patients use it in the bag.

Dosage is important for best effects. You need to take enough to get the greenish colour and it helps to split the daily dosage morning and night.

Actually there is no fly larvae in the majority of any meat that is sold for human consumption under USDA Guidelines, there may however be eggs...when refrigerated the process to convert from egg to larvae, is slowed significantly, but when frozen it stops completely, there for the eggs can't turn to the larvae stage. When meat is properly cooked the eggs are destroyed, and even if undercooked the eggs could not withstand the human digestive system and would be ingested and converted by the gastric system even more so faster than the red meat itself. ;)

That's too bad. I was hoping the larvae in my intestines would hatch, that way I could fart flys.

• 2 weeks later...

My stepfather has a habit of gassing out the house with his overuse of "air freshener" after using the bathroom. He got Gain scented Febreeze - both Gain and Febreeze make me cough and choke. He uses the stuff frequently right across the hall. *dies*