LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Personals Site

We have updated DiaperMates with a new personals system that eliminates the problems of the old one. Everything is done on the site, with no confirmation emails or waiting for passwords. Messages are now sent to a mailbox on the site for you to read and respond too. Please go register for the new site:

http://www.diapermates.com/

Love the new diapermates.com! Great job!!

One thing, can you fix the search? Browse works but search doesn't work. Either that or I am doing something wrong.

Thanks and stay pampered

SoCalAB

We have updated DiaperMates with a new personals system that eliminates the problems of the old one. Everything is done on the site, with no confirmation emails or waiting for passwords. Messages are now sent to a mailbox on the site for you to read and respond too. Please go register for the new site:

http://www.diapermates.com/

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest goodinadaiaper

It is set up to be 100% free. The mentions of contact credits is pre-installed in the software, but not in use.

hi my name is max and i have just stated wereing diaper. and need to know i am still in high school and have been call names for being a male cheerleader. what will the girl on the team thick when they see in email me at reedlandrum@yahoo.com

Set up my profile on this site in hope that i will find a girl who's into the same fetish as me!

Please keep this site running for years to come. I think it will be my only hope...! :rolleyes:

This might sound crazy, and maybe I can't see for looking, but ... where on the personals board do you go to set up a profile. I registered and I've checked every button across the top and nothing for making a profile comes up. :blush:

On the blue row that starts out with Home Register Sign In, immediately below that in the the white area are other options, Members Area | My Profile | Privacy Settings. Click on the My Profile and see if your status is Your profile is waiting for approval.

I think you only have to do the first three pages. The last one is for a photo if you chose to add one. Then it has to be approved. I think it also has to be approved if you make changes. There has been a lot of Nigerian scammers spamming the system.

I have a few problems with the site.

-The Re-activate profile button does not work.

-I can't IM anyone, ever, it just shows greyed out icons.

-Whenever I click "send message", the recepient is always someone other then who I'm trying to message.

-It usually only shows the first ten results for anything, and doesn't give links to additional pages.

If anyone could help me with these it'd be much appreciated.

• 2 months later...

I am kind of curious has anyone here actually met someone they hangout with from there? It really seems that women in this sort of situation really get the good end of the spectrum. They can have practically any guy they want easy. Anyway that is not what I am looking for. It seems to be done pretty well but it seems that it needs to be advertised in a different way to attract more female people.

It really seems that women in this sort of situation really get the good end of the spectrum. They can have practically any guy they want easy.

Just because there are more visible men around the room, doesn’t mean there are more eligible candidates to fulfill a woman’s desires. It isn’t at all easy to find “the one” whether you are looking online or around the outside world. Not just any guy will do, just the same way not just any girl will do when you are looking for a partner.

Although, I’m not looking for a man; I like women just like you … placing me in a smaller boat than you in fact, since most lesbians I’ve met don’t even look twice at girls like me – especially when I open my mouth and speak. Any intelligence I have become invisible as soon as my horrible juvenile voice is heard, and gets even more pathetic when I'm nervous; but I wanted to speak up for those girls that are searching for the right man.

Finding the right person, whether you are a male or female is a pretty tough thing to do. Many of the so-called “daddies” around here or on other boards are not really the type of daddy many ab-girls want. Many are hiding the fact they are actually AB’s and not completely into the daddy role. They switch, saying they are a daddy because they were not getting any action as an AB (for them it does seem that just any girl will do).

But, aside from this, no regular-everyday female growing up into an adult says “I want to grow up and be a Mommy to my life partner; where oh where is my adult baby?” If such a person had grown up to develop a maternal fetish please do post a response immediately, lol!

Maybe we need to invent a few maternal fetish websites so that we can trick the public into thinking there really is such a thing; actual women will start to feel “hey, if she’s doing it maybe I’ll like it” … Isn’t that how hip hugger jeans got started? … even though they ride into your crotch way to tight (making it hard to concentrate on much else) and if you don’t have hips you have way too much jean poking out in the back when you sit, revealing your panties (pull-ups). Yeah that happened to me once and I’m still a bit flushed about it. :blush:

I’m learning that searching within web forums probably isn’t where you will find a Mommy; not even on a page specifically geared toward posting ads to find her. Most of the existing Mommy/lover people have been introduced to the fetish after being involved with the adult person within the diaper (usually well hidden under baggy clothing or in the back of their closet for several months or years).

Okay, outburst over. Good luck with everyone’s hunt for the pink or blue October.

Daily Di,

It seems that some of the functions, like who has viewed me, isn't functioning correctly. Also, some of the search criteria seems to be a little whacked on my computer, so I use the quick search.

Gary

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having a problem there.

It's more of an issue with my own computer than anything else, but there is also a malfunction of some kind in the privacy settings. They won't stay set once I leave that page. They go right back to where they were.

My computer won't allow me to IM. When I log in to check my messages, I try to turn off IM, but as I say, the settings won't stay as I put them. And as I'm replying to my messages, I am constantly interrupted by people trying to IM me. :( It's getting quite frustrating.