LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Planned on being wet for an hour, ended up being wet for 4 hours(power outage)

Not quite like that. I found out a very long time agao that even if you have no water pressure you can still use the toilet bowl for pee, even for poo once if you really have to. You just can flush that all.

Not quite like that. I found out a very long time agao that even if you have no water pressure you can still use the toilet bowl for pee, even for poo once if you really have to. You just can flush that all.

There was slight water pressure, but not good enough for a shower stream, I did indeed have to poo, twice, I will not mess myself in pullups even if there was a good water pressure, Im not even keen on doing it in a real diaper. so the toilet tank did eventually fill back up.

Wouldn't it just be easier to take the diaper off and put some regular underwear on? If your concerned about any slight pee residue left you could just use a wipe or two.

im in broke mode currently, no wipes, and cant do laundry for about a week, not about to waste a clean pair of undies for a few hours worth of use

I got a little confused about the no water because of power outage. Water to your home is generally delivered by Gravity in most situations. But reading further down the post, he lives on the 12th floor of an apartment. This made me think that water going into the building must then be pumped from the basement service area to the floors above. So the little pressure he did have was most certainly residual water that had filled the lines before the power went out.

For the pull-ups, they are hardly anything worth wearing for protection overnight.

I had a similar situation. Not a power outage, but a neighbor who came over to vent about her husband. I had been diaperedfor about an hour. With as snug as i make them, the price, and the fact that the tapes probably wouldn't re fasten, I refused to take it off. So my neighbor is maybe 3 or 4 years older than me, nice lady, but man she talked alot. I ended up sitting there, afraid to move in case my diaper crinkled. By the time she left I was so wet I thought my diaper was gonna leak. ( we were drinking beer and that really goes through me.)