LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone offered threatened to diaper you

Throughout my life, I can think of many instances where relatives and family friends have jokingly or seriously offered to diaper me with no knowledge of my interest in diaper. One example is from when I was staying at my adult cousin's house, sharing a room with her 3 year old son, I was just starting high school at the time. He wore pull-ups to bed and she asked me if I wanted to wear one too. I declined, but regretted it. Another time, my aunt and uncle were over to my parent's house and were changing my cousin's diaper on my bed. When they finished they jokingly told my to lay down because it was my turn to be changed. Another time in high school, I was at a cocktail party with my Parents for a neighbor's birthday, we didn't know the woman who was hosting the party, but she was very nice and apparently frequently watched my neighbor's two year old daughter. I walked on the woman changing a diaper earlier in the night and she asked me if I needed a change too, i blushed and ran walked out of the room. As my parents and I were leaving, she offered to watch me some time if my parents wanted to go out of town, adding that she knows how to change diapers. Has anything like this ever happened to you? If it has, share it!

if someone threatened to diaper me, they would be at risk for a kick in the teeth, im not about to be seen naked by anyone, but i heard one kid at karate school getting threatened to be put in one, she was probably around 11, and for some reason she bit her mother on the arm, and her mother told her something like "dont bite me! babies do that and if you are gonna act like one ill put you in a diaper and treat you like one", she might have been a foster kid, her her family there was a lot of boys with the same name(not same as her obviously)

Well I guess I have!! Back when I was about 14 my step sister would threaten me and my step brother!! My dad just married my stepmom and her 17 year old Sauternes was pregnant, Well anyways when she was potty training my nephew if she caught us laughing she would threaten us with diapers!! Oh man did I try!!! She was hot and still is!! Still wish she would diaper me!! But to this day that same nephew stole my penthouse letter magazine withy the diapered and dominated stories!! Funny thing is those were the only pages he took.

I remember my grandmother threatening to diaper me before bed as I was a bed wetter, It never happened though... Then another time I must have wet my pants, I think I was about 4-5 and my mom asked if I wanted her to put me back into diapers, of course I said no... That was possibly the only lie I ever told her...

At about age ten, when I first became aware I liked diapers, I remember being obsessed with the cloth diapers in my youngest brother's dresser. (He was less than a year old then). I hinted as much as I could to my mother that I wanted to wear those diapers without actually saying so. Something along the lines of, "What are you going to do with the diapers in E***''s dresser?"

When I was 8 my mom threatened to put me back in diapers for bed wetting... About a month later, after continuing my bed wetting my folks decided to put me back in diapers.

I was threatened many times by my Mom for having accidents during the day post-potty training, and she often followed through with it. It was easy since I wore diapers at night for bedwetting and all she did was diaper me during the day after cleaning me up. I actually felt relieved going back into diapers after having accidents because all the pressure was off me and I felt comfortable and secure being well padded. Later my mom told me that she found keeping in me diapers easier on her too and if not for social pressure to have kids potty trained, she would have continued diapers 24/7 until my accidents stopped completely - I would have liked that :).