LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

GoodNites Tru Fit are not just for Girls!

Befor I lost toatle control I wanted to find out if I could wear goodnights.I had been asked many times at anouther chat room if I had ever worn them and of corse I had to say no.So I said the heck with it and went out and bought some.Heck it shocked me when I tried them on and they fit.Now I am 5'4,`165 pounds and they fit.But of course they could not take more then 2 wettings befor they leaked.There was not a night that I whore them that I did not wake up with a wet spot.With the baby side of me it felt good to be able to wear then.

GoodNites Tru-Fit were available in-store at a Wal-Mart that was pretty out of the way from me, but that's where I purchased them over the summer. In recent months I've seen them show up in local Wal-Marts, Target, CVS, (but none of the other chain pharmacies in the area, at least not yet,) and even one local supermarket. The good news is that they're now on local store shelves in this area, the bad news is that each of those stores has had them for about a month, but nobody seems to be buying them around here. The GoodNites Tru-Fit look like they're just warming shelves while the regular GoodNites seem to be selling as well as ever with store stock being depleted and replenished on a consistent schedule. I haven't seen a GoodNites product perform this poorly in this area since the GoodNites Boxers/Sleep Shorts fiasco roughly five years ago, and at first even those seemed to sell a bit better than the Tru-Fit are selling around here. I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised by this, I didn't expect the Tru-Fit to outsell regular GoodNites Underwear by any means, but I also didn't expect them to literally sit on shelves collecting dust for a month. If these sell well in some areas but wind up sitting on shelves elsewhere like they do in my area, they could definitely wind up becoming a niche product only available in some stores, so if you're interested in these, my advice would be to grab them when you first see them in case things go sideways in your area.

Oh, I have no doubt that they're great boosters, DiapermanAl. My concern is that it doesn't look like anyone around here is actually buying them, but the regular GoodNites are flying off of shelves like they always do. Hopefully KCWW is keeping an eye on whose buying the inserts and whether or not they've bought the starter kits as well. If they wind up with anomolous statistics that suggest the inserts are being used as boosters, maybe that should be the direction that they take the Tru-Fit line in. I could definitely see people preferring these to adult boosters though, especially given their quality and price.