LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secret/Weird Fantasies

Dubious

I also wish there was something I could put in my diaper that would move around in it.

Something small that won't harm me.

I have a wide variety of fetishes. Many are related to AB/DL or bodily functions (panty pooping, wetting, desperation, hyper-messing) but some aren't clearly related. My favorite, unrelated to AB directly, is breast growth. I like pictures and stories wherein a person's breasts grow, whether they top out at the high end of normal or wind up the size of a planet. Mainly, I think it's deeply connected to my AB side - pregnancy and motherhood is the natural body-transformation and breast-enlargement, and babies often get to indulge in breasts the size of their heads if not bigger.

I like to pretend im in a bed wetting clinic when im in bed. And they analyize me wetting patterens during the night. Closest i ever got to that was when in the hospital and they ask if im wet during the night when they come in and check vitals.

i have none really other than standard ab things, partly perhaps because i am asexual. To the op, go to a pet store and buy some crickets? Those are small, move, and chirp o.o, just do not sit down. Joking. anyway, interesting topic.