LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost caught by my mom. Almost.

If it's an adult diaper they are larger than a baby diaper, you may be able to fool your mom with that line and may not cause remember she's changed your diapers when you were a baby and knows the size of baby diapers. What you should say is someone must be putting their trash in our trash can and leave it at that. The small trash bag idea was good, but if your mom snoops like she did she may see another diaper. What I would do is put the used diapers in a plastic grocery bag and put it in your backpack and dispose of the in a public trash can.

If you're living with your Mom (or anyone you're not in a relationship with) extra discretion is advised with anything out of the ordinary which you don't want them knowing about <_< It's your issue, not theirs, when you're trying to hide it so any extra effort that takes is your obligation. I once unintentionally outed myself to a roomie when I fell asleep while washing my 'girlie clothes' in the laundry and he found them- more than a little embarassing to me back when I was living a very male life :blush: Nobody to blame but me and I learned my lesson on discretion ;)

the grown up common sense answer would be stop wearing diapers till your in a much more private situation. if your BF wear 24/7 through want rather then need and wont stop even to prevent you getting into trouble then maybe you need to ask why and is it more of a problem then a lifestyle choice. I reckon 99% of AB/DL's have had to at some point curb their wearing to prevent problems arising the silver lining is always when your in your own place you can do your own thing. plan B though is find some other place to get rid of them then your own bin

What if your true need to be diapered is for nothing more than for emotional stability, distressing, and comfort. Isn't that still and actual need? It's not weird to need diapers, I can only hope your mom (and you) could understand that.

What if your true need to be diapered is for nothing more than for emotional stability, distressing, and comfort. Isn't that still and actual need? It's not weird to need diapers, I can only hope your mom (and you) could understand that.

just out of curiosity when you say dresses like a girl. how? and if your mum tolerates that maybe you and BF just sit her down and explain the whole thing give her the full details, you never know she might be OK even if she says not under my roof though, it might take some of the pressure off the situation

edited to add: plan C out BF to your mum and throw him under the bus (just kidding)

OT but it gave me an idea. Could we have an emoticon for being thrown under the bus?

just out of curiosity when you say dresses like a girl. how? and if your mum tolerates that maybe you and BF just sit her down and explain the whole thing give her the full details, you never know she might be OK even if she says not under my roof though, it might take some of the pressure off the situation

Same here, and you know nobody does LG like I do, and I rent so my apartment is subject to inspection. The manager did say she liked the colors my room is done in. I have a story for things.

1. The dolls: We had a local Goodwill store that closed. The dolls had been there since the place moved into it's final location 6 years before. and realistic dolls are not as popular as the abbage patch and Rainbow Bright and they stayed there until the place closed. they would have been discared. I had grown used to seeing them and had acqured some feeling for them and said I would take them and distribute them among the little girls in the area but upon seeing the way they beheave, I feared for the dolls' safety so I keept them and became sort of attached to them

2. The girlish decoration. The room is a small 8x12. Also I had wanted some exotic furniture, preferably black or the slightly metallic gold or silverish colors. I could find neither. Now it is just as well since the room is small, dark furniture would have made it claustro. Also, the girls' furniture I got was a demo so I got it cheaply and the white makes the room look bigger. The feminine color scheme and decoration I explain as keeping the room from looking like "an un-integrated mess" and gives it some character

3. The plastic material is easy to keep and care for and adds to the appearance by being iridescent or metallic

4. The diapers and rubber panties are because I have a night problems. I do not want to have to get up to go to the bathroom because then I wll be awake for the rest of the night and did not want to have to deal with that

Here is a story for you. When I was 15, I moved out of the "kid's" room and into the other bedrrom, which was a girl's room to start with and had "pretty" wallpaper. Well, my aunt told me to decorate it as I wished. Now boys' bedrooms are very generic and lack character save that which is "forced" on it. the non-feminine things we had were kind of haphazard and when I went though them, I was not impressed. So I used the girls' thinggs. Well, my aunt saw it and got sort of annoyed and I explained that I could not do anything with the non-girlish things that I found satisfactory and besides, I wanted girls to be comfortable and "feel at home" in my room. She said "what about when there aren't any [girls]" and I said "Well, I know what I am and I can live with it for a couple of nights a week"

I used to have coin meters for gas and electric so the landlord would come round to empty them without calling first which created a problem if I had freshly laundered dress's and stuff waiting to be folded and put away or a clothes horse in the hallway with cloth nappies drying, ended up with me making a quick tour of the apartment making sure nothing was on show before answering any knock at the door.

I have the perfect explanation for not using disposables, which I pretty much despise. When asked, I said "Yecch! They're too damn flimsy and did you ever see what happens when one of them bastards lets go. And the way you have to get everything right to put them on. I don't wanna deal with all that shit"

In fact, when I am due for an inspection I have a few diapers drying on a clothes rack in the tub as if they were just rinsed out and some of the snap-on rubber panties drying over a bar over the tub as if they were just runsed. That is called "innoculation"

And worth every cent to me, too, but that is another story. That is hardly a ringing endorsement. I would rather pay for what I want than take what I do not want because it is "free"