LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

NorthShore Supreme And Air Supreme Diapers

Hey Adam so I've used 30 diapers out of the case and only had 2 diapers that one tape popped of and had to use duct tape to secure it. Now it maybe my fault that it popped off as iI am very active, or may have not taped it properly. But it is better than abena X Plus plastic backed L4s which I have been having both sides bottom tapes popping off on half to 3 quarters of the abenas I get a month. These are great diapers keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Hey Adam so I've used 30 diapers out of the case and only had 2 diapers that one tape popped of and had to use duct tape to secure it. Now it maybe my fault that it popped off as iI am very active, or may have not taped it properly. But it is better than abena X Plus plastic backed L4s which I have been having both sides bottom tapes popping off on half to 3 quarters of the abenas I get a month. These are great diapers keep up the good work.

Ordered a pack of large yesterday. Excited to try them. I read in this thread that mediums run smaller than abena mediums so I figured large would be a better choice. Dry 24/7 medium fit me perfectly.

I think I have found my new go to diaper. The large fits well and absorbs a lot. I did have a minor leak at the leg opening but; think I should a changed sooner and my "Lil buddy" was pointing sideways and not down so out the side a dribble went. Fantastic diaper. Don't change a thing. Please. Too many companies make a great product at first and then change it.

Ran out of Supremes this morning went back to abena X Plus plastic backed, forgot it doesn't absorb as much and wet one to many times and it leaked had a huge wet spot on jeans. Luckily I was home and no embarrassment. Sounds like my Medicaid supplier is going to supply them for me so I'll have some by the first of November.

Hey Adam I noticed that the large is to small for me for laying down position. I don't wet the bed at this point in life. I tried a sample pack of XL they come up high enough but had one of the bottom tapes tear the plastic on the diaper. Now I don't know if I taped it to tight or if I got a defective diaper, the diaper had what might have been moisture damaged as half the printing was gone on it. Any thoughts would be great. I'll probably stick with the large size even though they don't come up high enough for laying down I don't know if I can trust the XL. These are great diapers by the way.

Hey Adam I noticed that the large is to small for me for laying down position. I don't wet the bed at this point in life. I tried a sample pack of XL they come up high enough but had one of the bottom tapes tear the plastic on the diaper. Now I don't know if I taped it to tight or if I got a defective diaper, the diaper had what might have been moisture damaged as half the printing was gone on it. Any thoughts would be great. I'll probably stick with the large size even though they don't come up high enough for laying down I don't know if I can trust the XL. These are great diapers by the way.

Adam I will let you know if any problems happen. My Medicaid incontinence supplier just ordered more than two cases of large Supremes don't know how many they ordered. I went with the large size cause I am not sure what caused one of the Xl to rip.

• Like 1
Guest YoungZeppelin

I forgot which one they sent me, but it was random samples sent to me. The padding is a bit hard, but the sucker holds ALOT and never leaked. Had both on for 12 hours each. They are really good diapers, just wish they were slightly more comfortable.

YoungZeppelin if you follow the instructions in the video on NorthShores website it softens the diaper a little bit. They are a bit stiff but the best diaper that I've tried on the US market the only premium diapers I haven't tried is Dry 24/7 and Secure X Plus due to their high cost I'll probablynever try them. I aactually enjoy the NorthShore diapers.

I like the stiffness.

I do to. I'd be afraid of the diaper clumping up if they change it. And the trick in their video helps lessen the stiffness. I really wouldn't change the diaper Adam.