LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how long does a pack of diapers last you?

Guest toddlermick

I indulge maybe once a week rarely twice and I use size 6 baby diapers (two at a time, one cut down to just the core with the front half cut down the middle and stuffed in the other one) and I try to reuse the tabs a lot (gathering extra tabs from the diapers I use to stuff the outer diaper and sometimes dirty diapers I see in the trash of public bathrooms (just the tabs unless the diaper seems 100% new)) and also I usually come across an opportunity buy or two to use as stuffers which can make the price of my indulgence quite cheap, and I try to load poop in the used diapers and keep em around until the smell gets really bad and nearly impossible to mask, so if you count my double usage (barely over single cost though) a pack of 40 can still last me 2 or 3 months.

I do not actually use my diapers very often, while I wear half the time (about 12 hours in a 24 hour period) I do not always use them, not because I am against it- I just tend to flood them big time and I still live with my mom whom I would rather NOT know)

Guest toddlermick

I bought a pack of 18 assurance pullups on july 4th. I had 2 left from my last pack so 20 total. I have 10 left of those left. I wear each pullup several times before i wet. I wear pullups almost every night but i only wet on average of about once a week. I bought a pack of 6 pullups recently so i have 16 total. I probably have enough to last me until xmas

I maybe get a pack once a year, I wear that infrequently. I wet once or possibly twice in one month, don't wear for a few months, then go through a brief phase of wearing. Usually what happens is I decide I want to mess one, and then the resulting clean up is so off-putting that I vow not to do it again. Just wet is nice though!