LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Allergic Reaction to Something, Can't Tell What

DKN117

Alternatively, you could take a small dab of what ever she is using and touch it to your arm. Line up each one (soap, shampoo, perfume, laundry soap, etc). If you get a red welt at one of those spots then you'll instantly know what you're allergic to- while also ruling out what your not allergic to. Just make sure you have an eppipen near by as you could have a severe reaction to something when it's in a concentrated form.

Fyi, this is exactly what allergists do to test you for allergies.

Well, it's (maybe) not entirely stress. I haven't seen my sister or mother all day (they're off doing stuff), but I currently have icky-looking blotches on my hands (palms, backs, AND fingers) and neck.

This will be my last entry in this thread. This thread was basically made initially to bring my condition to attention and see if anyone had any ideas what caused it or how to fix it. Then, it was kept up because some of you wanted progress reports out of curiosity and/or concern. But I will not be updating any more.

Too bad he gave up. Hope the depression doesn't get him.

I've had what I believe is an allergic reaction to something in my region of the US. When I leave the north Florida area I clear up. When I'm home I get a chronic cough, cough up phlegm, and sometimes have asthma attacks. I stay inside with the a/c on to limit this, but I have yet to accept my problem can't be figured out. It's been almost 17 years since I moved here for my college and subsequent job.

Indeed, too bad he gave up...there's strong evidence that his sister changed something which set him off...but she's not helping any.

I'd recommend trying rinsing off here...just with plain, cool water in the shower, both for comfort and to remove the allergens.