LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

IC people do you give off signals your having an accident unknownly?

• 4 weeks later...

I think I used to when I first started having problems but more through shock and the hoe that I didn't spring a leak, which I did many times due to wear tena pull ups that weren't up for the job. Now is suspect my wife can only tell if i stand up and have a flood i tend to spread my legs slightly to allow the diaper to soak it up nice and evenly.

I don't think anyone else can tell.

With women, it's a lot because they communicate differently than men. Much of their 'language' is non-verbal, so they notice expressions and body positions which reflect how you feel a lot more than guys do ;) If you are around older babies enough and looking for those 'clues' you will discover that a lot of them do have a 'PP face' or 'poopy face' expression when they're doing it, and the expression is kind of universal. It's suttle and almost momentary which is why most guys don't notice it :rolleyes: Most who have that expression as a baby keep it throughout life when they 'go'. If your wetting becomes automatic and you don't notice it, you lose that expression. And you can always concentrate on something else which has it's own expression (like a smile or frown) to mask it :whistling: Guys can learn the language if they try but it comes more naturally with women who can often tell you what someone feels with just a glance at them. It can open you to having closer and better relationships with everyone B)

To my knowledge I don't think so. Whenever I pee it just happens with no effort at all. I've peed standing in

checkout lines in the grocery store and I think whoever is around me is none the wiser. I also use premium

diapers with good odor control when I'm out in public. I leave using my cloth diapers to home use only where

after a couple of wettings it could be noticeable. I live alone so I don't have to worry about it.