LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Napa Earthquake

spark

Hopefully no frequent posters and readers were effected by the earthquake in Napa this morning.

In my case I live about 50 miles south, and it woke me up, but didn't really notice anything.

The wine was actually one of the biggest causes of injury, because people were hurt in the clean up with all the glass.

I've been through the area, it's a lovely place and I hope they recover well ;) Unreinforced masonry buildings are the most vulnerable to earthquake damage of all the different kinds of buildings, and this is how most old historical buildings are constructed. But with the severity of a quake like this nothing is certain and even well-designed structures can be damaged. Just about everywhere has some kind of localized high-risk issue, we just learn to live with it then pick up the pieces and go on when it happens :mellow: Not much else we can do about it when the earth itself is doing it to us, you can't fight Mother Nature :whistling:

The news puts the damage at around one billion! Only 13 people admitted for more than minor cuts/bruises though, and no deaths, so I'd say that part is actually good news.

Really sad to hear about all that wine though.