LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Marathon

Guest diamondback688

the longest i have spent in a wet diaper is about 16 hours...the longest i have spent in a messy diaper is about 8 hours...was busy with work and forgot to change both times...

Starting sometime this monday I am going to see how long I can wear my diaper without a change. Does anyone want to join me? I will post results as well as a description of what my diaper is like. I encourage those who are taking the challenge to post results, diaper descriptions, and if possible Pics. Maybe we can get some competition started? :boxing:

Hi Soggydiaper

The longest I believe I went for without a change was 7 hours and 55 mins, I can be precise about that cos thats how long I was at work :P

That was with a Tena slip Super :mellow:

I now have to use Tena slip Maxi to go about the same time these days. :angry2:

Best of luck in your test :beer:

I have had rash so bad that my doctor has had to write a prescription for it! Don't go there!

Starting sometime this monday I am going to see how long I can wear my diaper without a change. Does anyone want to join me? I will post results as well as a description of what my diaper is like. I encourage those who are taking the challenge to post results, diaper descriptions, and if possible Pics. Maybe we can get some competition started? :boxing:

My longest time in a wet Nappy was 7 hours and 30 minutes as that was how long I was at work without being able to get a change :badmood:

Other than that my other longest times would be at nightime when I usually get 8 hours of sleep in :)

I do not suppose these times are by any means setting any kind of record as I am sure you will see from others here :o

Very fortunate that so far have not had any nasty rashes in that department.

I was wondering, what is the longest time anyone has spent without a diaper change?

What did you do in your diaper? Did you get a rash?

Why was your diaper not changed for so long?

The longest time I have spent in a diaper would be 12 hours.

other then night time it would be about 5 hours of driving to LA this past winter the roads were to bad to even try to get into one of the rest areas along I -5

The longest I have worn for was 24 hours. I put the nappy on at about two in the afternoon so that I could wet it a bit in the afternoon and evening, and then wear it over night and take it off in the morning.

For some reason I decided not to take it off when I woke up, but instead went downstairs and got some breakfast and switched my computer on. It was about two in the afternoon when I went upstairs to take it off and get dressed.

Even though it was quite wet, nothing really happened and I certianly didn't get a rash from it.

The longest I've managed to go without a change is about 22 hours... I took a shower, diapered right before work, came home and went to bed and didn't change for awhile after I got up. I was only wet. . . and I got my first diaper rash. <_ i managed to go that long on only my tranquility diaper and a booster. it held up extremely well....>

I spent 9 days and nights in the same diaper once. I ended up with a real bad diaper rash that took another 2 weeks to clear up. The hardest part of clearing up the diaper rash is I wear diapers 24/7 cause I can no longer control when my bladder empties its self.

The only way I could get away with staying in the same diaper for 9 days was I was spending my vacation at my hunting shack and no one else was around for those 9 days.

I started out with wearing 2 large Attends, when they became soaked I just added another diaper on top of those 2 and every time the outer diaper became soaked I would add another diaper until I the diaper would no longer fit. Than I removed all but the soaked diaper next to my skin and started the process all over.

In 9 days one can go through 3 packages of Attends this way. By the 5th day I was haveing troubles containing all the shit in my diaper and it was leaking out all around the diaper.

I could fit up to 6 large Attends on at one time but belive me, it was more of a waddle than a walk to get any place around the camp. On the last day I decided to remove all but the inner most diaper and just walk around camp in just that single soiled, soaked diaper. I kind of wished some one had been around back that to take photos of how I looked, I must have been a site to see with piss and shit running down my leggs, wearing a diaper that looked more like a bag of shit than a diaper. But that was over 10 years ago and I have gotten a lot smarter about my diaper wearing since than. Never again will I ever attempt a stunt like that.

I would highly not recomend this for just anyone as you will end up with a nasty diaper rash and use up lots and lots of diapers and wipes

Hi,

Haven't been around awhile but here is what happened. I spent about 18 hours in the same diaper without a change. I diapered that night and wore it up to the afternoon of next day. I had wet about 8 times and messed twice. the last mess was huge and poop spread the whole way to my crotch. A few hours after that i needed a change. I did not get a rash fortunatly.

I wore a diaper for 36 hours one time and did wind up with a rash. I had a baby love fitted cloth diaper on and wore molicares over it. I would change the molicare when it was soaked, leaving the cloth one on. I do like to wear diapers for long periods of time just to get a rash. Wet diapers do not give me a rash, they have to be messy and worn for a long time.