LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What would you do if your kids told you that they were AB/DL

Some variant of what my uncle did plus "No paper diapers in this house; go for the gold"

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=273&showentry=1578

I think there would be a little break and then I would lead off with that you are my child and I love you no matter what. That I do not know why are telling me, but I'm happy that they did. After a few questions for them I would ask my last question of why are you telling me, is there something you need.

I'd first make sure it's what they really want or if they are just experimenting. If yes, then I'd help my kid understand diapers and their likes better. I'd also try and get them to understand it may mean them being a social outcast or even getting picked on for wearing them.

I'd also capitalize on their wanting diapers and make them work/do chores to earn the money or allowance for buying them.

Not diapers, but my son could possibly be a furry someday. He told me how he dreamed he had a fox tail and how he wished he had one. At the time I figured it was just because the dream was fresh, but he brought it up again like a year later. He was probably 6 or 7 when he told me. I asked him why he wanted a tail, but he had no idea, it was just something that he wanted. I'm not a furry and to my knowledge nobody he knows on either side of the family is either. It impressed upon me how early we probably get the seeds for some of these desires. I could never judge my kids for this kind of thing, I would be the biggest hypocrite in the world.

Some of these responses are rather theoretical and I get the feeling that most of you don't have kids. You cannot easily say what you would do until it happens as the proper response would depend on how old and the personality of the child. In one of my surveys, a majority of adult babies said that if it were possible to remove the AB desire then they would do so.

Agreed with that. If they choose it themselves when they are older, that's their own business, but when they are young and impressionable I should try to steer them toward what is socially accepted and away from what is not.

• Like 1