LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping more often in my diapers

Ever since my husband has been making dinner, I have been pooping more and it's been soft. So I have been doing it in my diaper more when it's a disposable than cloth. I will not do it in cloth due to the mess so I do it in a disposable only. If I have on a disposable and I have to poop, I just go in it. I relax my muscles and push and it comes out on its own too after I give it a push. Then I go back to what I am doing. It seems to be getting easier. I don't know if it's because of the food or because my body has gotten used to it. I am also thinking of getting adult wipes to use for my messes. But I still won't do it in public due to the smell and I can't always smell it when I do it. But it doesn't mean I don't smell. The odor pills are expensive so I am glad to have the luxury of having bowel control. If we made a lot more money, I would probably be buying them to take just so I can shit my diaper in public too and no one would know but me. But I don't like being seen I am messing my diaper so no point in the pills anyway if I would go and hide somewhere and do it so it's like finding the restroom unless I learn to just have the poop come out without me pushing it out. Then no one would know I am pooping. I am hoping to keep this up.

• Like 1

It sounds like your hubbys cooking is leaving something to be desired :P

J/K

I know you prefer to wear cloth, and something you might consider is a disposable diaper liner that they sell. I have seen them on Amazon and they even have a flushable biodegradable version that you don't have to mess with. Just dump everything in the toilet and flush...even if it's 1-2 times :blush:

So these come in handy for cloth wearers to keep the clean up to a minimum and make for easier changing, plus they are biodegradable and flushable, and the ones I saw are sized for adult diapers as well...which helps a lot :)

You can also use them in disposables if you want to make that clean up a bit easier as well.

Check out Amazon and just look up 'diaper liners' there are a lot of brands and types, but you can look for the biodegradableand flushable ones. I think they come 100 to a pack and really don't cost that much.

Just a thought if you get caught short while in a cloth diaper and you need to unload but are afraid to the mess and clean up and possibly staining your didee:P . Just put a liner (and or a booster) in and pin up and go on your merry way...:D

and maybe also cut back on hubbys cooking ;)

My guess is he's adding a few extra spices. I like to do the same with my food, but it always comes out smoother on the other end. Too much spice and I might as well have a faucet back there that I can't shut off.

I have to take fish oil to control my cholesterol. That makes my poop too soft (in my opinion). But soft bowels are supposedly healthier for you. More fiber in your diet would firm things up.

I also take fish oil (for my knees & joint arthritis), they do soften your stool and make it easier to have a bowel movement without straining or pushing. However, they sometimes make it a little hard for me to hold it in until I can get to the toilet (thanfully I'm diapered any ways).

WARNING!!!

The more you poop your diaper the easier it will become, and after a period of time you will probably still feel the need to go poop, but it will be moments before you actualy poop your diaper.

• Like 1

WARNING!!!

The more you poop your diaper the easier it will become, and after a period of time you will probably still feel the need to go poop, but it will be moments before you actualy poop your diaper.

I think if you still hold it because you are out in public or don't feel like doing it in your diaper, you will keep your control. I don't want to stink in public. It's different if I am alone and there are no people like if I am walking home or in a parking lot and heading home. Plus I don't want to be seen doing it in my diaper. I still can't just poop in my diaper when I relax, I have to give it a push and then let the rest come out.

Uuuh, the last time I went four days without taking a dump I was in the hospital and on all kinds of harsh pain killers, and the nurse threatened extreme measures if I didn't produce something soon. I'd be a little concerned if I were you and maybe start thinking of an enema or something.

I finally pooped again. All nice and soft and it's big and I might have more to come. It's normal for me to go a few days without pooping.

Not everyone can cook, so that might be part of it! :P Or your hubby cooks with high fiber foods, or he adds stuff to keep you guys "regular". It could just be a food tolerance issue or something else minor, but if it concerns you it is worth looking into. Either way I think the person you should be asking is him not us! :D

He gives me vegetables. I also pooped in my diaper again and then it got disgusting because of so much poop when I kept on going and it was all over and all over past my pelvis area. My body expelled all the poop I hope. It was a lot and it was the best pooping experience ever until I didn't enjoy it anymore because of the huge mess inside my diaper and where the mess spread to and then I found it disgusting. But I can do it again.

Spokane girl, I'm in the same boat as you. I wear disposable diapers 24/7 and have done so for at least the last 7 months. I enjoy using my diapers as they were intended. That means number 1 and 2, but I will not poop in public. I feel I have no right to expose innocent bystanders to my fetishes and I always try to be discreet. However, I cannot remember the last time I used my toilet at home for any purpose except throwing up in the last time I had the flu. Clean up is a bitch after a BM, but the way I see it this is my choice (and my wife enjoys reminding me it's my choice) to wear diapers and if I'm going wear and use diapers I get the good and the bad. My wife is very understanding about my choice, but she will absolutely not change me or really participate. She likes to remind me this my choice and if I'm old enough to choose diapers I'm old enough to change myself. However, if we are in a parking lot like at Walmart, she will sometimes smack my diapered butt and threaten to do it in the store when people are around. She's never done it but I must admit that I find the prospect terrifyingly exciting.

He gives me vegetables. I also pooped in my diaper again and then it got disgusting because of so much poop when I kept on going and it was all over and all over past my pelvis area. My body expelled all the poop I hope. It was a lot and it was the best pooping experience ever until I didn't enjoy it anymore because of the huge mess inside my diaper and where the mess spread to and then I found it disgusting. But I can do it again.

I was gonna say that after 4 days....this is going to be a very full diaper! UGH..hate when that happens, but as you said it was the best experiance :thumbsup: Nothing like doin and having a huge load on your pants...I don't know why but for me it's just an amazing thing...*shrug*

Keep up the good work sport!

Has anyone here had a sigmoidoscopy? It's a test they do by putting a balloon and sensors in you rectum. They have you try and squeeze to hold it in, push to try and expel, and feel as they inflate the balloon. The results they get are supposed to help them figure out any rectal problems you may be having.

I just had one done and now my anus doesn't know if it should hold or let go. Good thing I had an enema just before the test or I certainly be messy right now.