LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Concealing diapers under clothes

Just a side note first: I love this forum, reading all your posts makes me comfortable with dealing with my bladder issues, thank you all.

So it's hot outside, I'm fed up with wearing a catheter and leg bag so I wear diapers for the days I'm at home not working.

Normally I have a favorite pair of knee length shorts i wear that happen to sit high on the waist and cover said diapers nicely.

However, when they are dirty and in the wash I have to wear other clothes, obviously, that don't cover a diaper well enough. When this is the case I wear an abena onsie that pops in the crotch.

I'm not into exposing the first 3 inches of my diaper bum when washing the car but I struggle in the hot weather wearing diapers.

What do you all do to conceal, or cover to respectable level, your diapers?

I use different things depending on the day, the heat, and what type of clothing I want to wear. For the most part I love onesies and they are my go to item of clothing for concealing my diaper. I have numerous ones all in different colours so I don't have to worry about only having one and it not matching my clothes one day. The other thing that I do sometimes is wear GaryWear Active Pants

A long shirt or onsies as mentioned, also an over sized pair of pants or shorts always works well. Guys have limitations in what they can wear Pants or shorts (or short alls) where ladies can wear skirts and dresses as well as shorts and pants and all sorts of things that look great.

It's NOT fair!

Shortalls are basically bib overalls with the legs cut off. They are mostly popular with ladies and girls, but guys wear them as well, and they can hide a bulky diaper pretty well

post-2685-0-20347700-1407488546_thumb.jp

post-2685-0-20347700-1407488546_thumb.jp

Possibly a summer onesie and some shorts would be perfect for hiding a diaper in the summer. During the winter months, I wore diapers under a pair of slightly baggie jeans. Wore Molicares/abenas.

As mentioned before a onesie does wonders to conceal your diaper. I do have one other option myself. I have found that nike golf shorts conceal even my thickest cloth diapers. I have two pair and will be picking up more soon.

I use the abena onsie and when I first had to start wearing nobody noticed by diapers. They are a little thin through and if you are looking carefully you can see through them.

I like the idea of shortalls but is suspect i would look stupid in them being a balding 30 something!

I never use plastic pants as it has no purpose if you use premium plastic diapers

I have Babykins Onesies in black and dark blue, both which covers the diaper completely

also have a dark blue from airoliver which does the same

I have used these around family and friends

Hey Zpeed how do you like those onesie? I currently have one from baby-pants, but stretched after wearing with my bambinos. Good thing is that it shrinks back to normal after a good wash! Anyways, I was looking at the lapneck ones from babykins, but wasn't sure since shipping is pretty high. If I do order from them, I'd probably get a couple onesies and other things from there to save on shipping cost.