LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seni Quatro

I just saw that XP is offering Seni Quatros for apparently a limited time. Never being one to miss an opportunity to try a new Euro diaper, I ordered a case.

Has anyone tried these before? They're cloth backed, but Gary says it's the best cloth-backed he's tried.

Looking at the pictures on the corporate website, the packaging is actually labeled "adult diapers". Hopefully that isn't watered down for the ones shipped to the US.

"watered down" so to speak :roflmao:

Hello there, I have switched to them from Seni Trio and really like them. They are much more bulky and the quality/price ratio is quite ok.

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing some of the comments here, I ordered a bag. As a fan of plastic backed diapers, I gotta say these are pretty dang good. Very quiet and discreet, yet hold a lot. Add to that, the diaper didn't stretch out much at all and held up great. A good buy indeed.

I have tried them as well, and I'm really impressed with them. although they doens't mention anything about odor protection, they do a great job in concealing the smell of a wet diaper.

And they are rather cheap too.