LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A question possibly already asked...

I would take it relationship at a time. If you are in a community and someone is in that community and is active. Odds our they are a real person. If they are a lurker you'll notice they don't comment in threads or chatrooms, and tend to email copy n paste rhetoric. You should be able to tell by the generic emails they send. Your best way to find someone that isn't a scammer is to be active yourself in the community, and you'll be able to find people that are active in turn. This is how I have been able to meet so many great kinky friends over the years without having some scammer ask for my credit card.

• Like 1

I would take it relationship at a time. If you are in a community and someone is in that community and is active. Odds our they are a real person. If they are a lurker you'll notice they don't comment in threads or chatrooms, and tend to email copy n paste rhetoric. You should be able to tell by the generic emails they send. Your best way to find someone that isn't a scammer is to be active yourself in the community, and you'll be able to find people that are active in turn. This is how I have been able to meet so many great kinky friends over the years without having some scammer ask for my credit card.

I don't have experience on any of those sites you mentioned, or any vanilla website, but I just from being on the internet in general I totally second what AwakenEvil is saying about the copy n' past message. You can just sometimes tell if they're actually typing a message just for you, or if they just used their "ctrl+v" magic.

I've had zero luck with online datig. I got out into the kink community and met people in real life. I am out about wearing to those who should know so breaking the ice about it is easier because it's known already.

One thing you can do if trading messages with any of these people is try and keep a record for yourself of what any conversations, on-line or otherwise were about and interject a few "personal" things about your interests or hobbies and ask the other person about theirs or if they are also interested in the same things as you.

• Like 1

Yeah, over time you'll develop "scamdar" well enough to avoid 50% of them immediately, 30% of them at the initial conversation, 10% by the third convedrsation and 5% more before you meet up B) Whoever you'rte looking for will be in the remaining 5% If they are for real keep in mind that they are thinking simi\lar thoughts about you; worries about safety, integrity, and sincerity :rolleyes: If you see none of that then they're one of the 95%. If they don't seem to have opinions or interests till they hear yours they are in that 95% :(

• 2 weeks later...