LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How come?

Do you do drugs?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke weed or take any other illigal drugs? Why?

This poll is closed to new votes

From my perspective, I see no more drug use here than within any other segment of society. I think we may be more vocal about it since we're here 'sharing secrets' as it is, that's all ;) I will have to disagree that there's no good in anything but medical THC but I won't argue the point- there simply hasn't been enough unbiased research given to the subject, and there's been too much biased research handed down as 'fact' which heavily polarizes opinions :( I doubt I'll see the reasearch I'd like to see happen in my lifetime since there's a lot of other bigger prioblems in this world which need addressing too, but eventually it will happen I think.

I'm sort in between you two. Personally I don't do non-prescribed drugs, yet see many of them as being less harmless than tobacco, maybe even more beneficial.

I do believe there is a wide line as to what should be allowed or outlawed, but that most drugs should be allowed- even if only under controlled circumstances.

I think my biggest objection is to the patently idiocy of claiming that drugs allow you to explore other universes or that 'altered states' are actually real rather than 100% hallucinations. That kind of talk is dangerous and delusional. The fact that people can even believe that is evidence of just how deceptive drugs can be.

How can it be other than hallucinatory and therefore indicative of nothing? since it is all just neurons firing with no external sensory input. What "universe" would you bel looking into? it's just being self-absorbed on steroids. Ever seen someone who's gone through a bad trip? Even the post 1971 stoners don't talk about being enlightened. They just do it because it feels good

I've seen a-plenty tripping- things you would not believe ;) But I never left earth and I knew that all along B) Even without drugs, some people are not in touch with what you or I think is "reality", and with it being kind of subjective, who is to say? I know my reality but I don't know yours :mellow: Medical standards of "reality" are based on whatever the most common concepts are that can be proven through logic. If a person could see spirits without the use of any substance to cause that, their reality would be as valid as mine, but neither of us would agree on one reality. If they had this vision only through the use of a substance I could argue that their reality is wrong, even though it could still be right and could still exist in somebody else (the previous person). So if you can't define the exact parameters of reality, you also cannot define when someone has left it :P

Wow, havent found this one until just now, and i must say... theres so many different sides of all this, cool, yet creepy, but suppose its a thing that lives among us all n nothing u can really do about it but learn about what they know n see.

The main reason why i started this topic was cause i hate drugs n alcohol but im curious about the way abusers think about it :3

I just hate alcohol in general, mostly cuz i dont think it tastes good at all, i dont have issues with people drinking it, whatever floats their boat just dont push me into it :3

I can appreciate that. I can't stand beer and wine gives me such a headache, but the hard stuff is good so long as I keep it under my limit.

I don't have a problem with people doing drugs or tobacco either, it's the smoke I can't stand- even third hand.

I've never done any illegal drugs, never smoked anything, never been drunk. I tried alcohol a few years ago (all different kinds), but it tasted so nasty I never got past a single drink. I also try to avoid using medications of any kind unless I need them. Sometimes I'll drink tea with caffeine, but not often, as it makes me feel weird.

In particular, I could never smoke. First of all, just being around it gives me an instant headache. But also, when I was young, we went to the hospital. Outside was a person with a tracheotomy and they stuck a cigarette in the hole in their neck to smoke. So nasty. I am definitely biased against smokers.

I have my own vices and problems, though. I have a sweet tooth. I never went too crazy on sodas, but I have been trying to cut back even there. I could definitely eat healthier choices, and less fast food (and it's sad because I love vegetables that a lot of people can't stand.. it's pure laziness on my part). I could exercise regularly.

Despite my lack of use, I believe in the legalization of all drugs and availability without a prescription. I feel that I could potentially make progress with some of my emotional problems if I were allowed to research and experimentally try various antidepressants and find one that works for me.

• Like 1

don't see the point, not in my culture or social circle of friends.

NO desire, NO need, NO cravings.....

Real life and my inco challenges & rewards as a DL give me all the diversity, relaxation and fun that I want.