LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Aww So Cute

Amen to that evil. I tried 1 or 2 other places. But will always buy from XP. It sounds like what Aww So Cute needs to.do.is start selling wholesale. This is not the first time I have heard of a bad customer service experience from this company. I would try them if I could get them from a trusted company like bambino or xp and get them w/ better shipping costs where they don't cost 3.50 a piece

• Like 1

Don't quote me, but almost all the manufactures are quite aware of this site, they advertise here! As far as I have seen most of them will comment from time to time on their own Pinned threads or whatever. So they are aware of the problem...the lack of response here just shows you who your dealing with...IMO. :)

The lack of response here just shows you who your dealing with...IMO. :)

I honestly never looked at it that way, Repaid1. If the problem is endemic in Aww So Cute's corporate culture, a lack of response here would certainly be understandable. I also noticed that we don't have a pinned thread in the "Just Diapers" section for Aww So Cute like we do for pretty much everyone else. I'd suggest adding one, but it sounds like it wouldn't do too much to get Aww So Cute to actually address their communications problem. (That's really what this seems to be, a simple failure to communicate.)

Just received my order from them of pink and blue diapers. Only received the pink pack. Pretty bummed after reading this thread to think that i might have just paid a ridiculous amount for one 10pack of diapers. :/

Thanks for the warning ncdiap. This is exactly what I was afraid would happen if I ordered from them, so I'm glad I didn't buy any diapers from Aww So Cute even though I really would like too. I wish they'd wake up already and realize that their sloppy customer service is costing them money. I was ready to spend a lot of money on their products until I saw how many people were having problems with them.

Ncdiap, I'm glad to hear Aww So Cute shipped the rest of your order along with a make good for their mistake. That definitely sounds like an improvement, but it'd be nice to see them not making this kind of mistake in the first place. I'd like to see them take steps to avoid this type of issue in the future, and to at least consider communicating with the people here whose transactions they've botched.