LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what diapers should I wear when I start to wear full time?

I plan on using diapers full time in the future, so I want to know of a diaper that doesn't leak, can hold a decent amount because with my job there isn't always a bathroom I can use to change. I don't really care much about being discrete. But some suggestions would be very much appreciated.

I plan on using diapers full time in the future, so I want to know of a diaper that doesn't leak, can hold a decent amount because with my job there isn't always a bathroom I can use to change. I don't really care much about being discrete. But some suggestions would be very much appreciated.

I certainly agree that you'll do best trying samples. Diaper fit is an important part of comfort and avoiding leaks, and we're all shaped differenbtly. My preferered premium diaper is Tena Slip Maxi (plastic backed version) but Bambino's perform about as well. Which brings us to the topic of backing- you'll probably want plastic as it's less prone to leakage and chafes the skin less. If you find a premium diaper alone isn't enough there are boosters that add hours of time to leak-free wearing and they can be removed quickly and discretely when saturated allowing the diaper to take over. If you pack, you may find the extra bulk in the right place good enough all by itself ;) Try the different options for performance before wearing to work so you'll know what to expect. My situation there lets me use Depends max but lunchtime (and normally any-time) changes are possible for me and are often needed :blush:

Abena 4 and Molicare. Those are the only two diapers I have tried that held a good amount and they work better than Wellness Briefs. But I would go with how often do you pee, if you don't pee big amounts and don't go often, then perhaps those diapers will not be good for you because then it will be a waste of them because they do start to smell after a while when it's not changed. I could wear those diapers all day long from morning till bed time and that is if I don't have a dry day.

Abena xplus, molicare supers, and xp a plus are about the best ones out there. Some will also swear by dry 24/7, wellness super, or other mid/low end diapers that really aren't that good at all.

That said, all diapers will leak at least some times. That just part of it. I'd recommend also wearing good waterproof pants. Most (including myself) find PUL is the best. I like the Gary activewear pants.

Abena xplus, molicare supers, and xp a plus are about the best ones out there. Some will also swear by dry 24/7, wellness super, or other mid/low end diapers that really aren't that good at all.

That said, all diapers will leak at least some times. That just part of it. I'd recommend also wearing good waterproof pants. Most (including myself) find PUL is the best. I like the Gary activewear pants.

I agree with Baby Brian although I havent tried the molicare supers.

I agree with DavidMW, everyone has a different body shape so even the same diapers will fit everyone differently. You will need to try each one for at least a week or two before getting a good idea of how each one will work for you (one or two samples isn't enough).

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer Molicares, but that's because they just seem to fit me better. They certain feel as absorbent as Abena, but I just feel more confident wetting with a Molicare on my bum. xD

• 1 month later...

Hi I am having accidents quite frequently and decided to wear 24/7.the problem is I'm a bigger guy and am having a hard time finding a plastic backed diaper that will hold my urine. I would be happy for any suggestions as I need a 67 or bigger waist size thanks