LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

BEER & DIAPERS

MINISTORY TIME (This is a little fragment of a dream I had once...way too short for even the short takes section but at least it involves beer):

Cider, love cider. I'm a bit like that cockroach guy from men in black. "Sugar in water! More! 'More"

2litre bottle of cider and a TSM will last maximum of 2 hrs. If your pointed down well between the legs as you flood the rear of the diaper, a bit like a woman, you can feel the weight and it sort of pulls at the hips as it soaks it all up.

I have to say one of my most favorite things is being diapered while playing video games and drinking beer. (heineken preferably)

• Like 1

Generally I don't drink much, having done all that back in College and got over it :P I don't drink to get hammered or anything, but for flavor and enjoyment....and if I 'happen' to catch a buzz, thats ok too, but nothing beyond that as I don't enjoy the sensation of being 'drunk'.

I have also become rather picky when it comes to beers. I detest domestics *GAG* and prefer to stick with the more interesting and flavorful micro brews and other limited production products. I have been drinking a bit of "Stella' but am finding that is getting boring, so I have to find something else. My all time favorite is "Henry Weinhards private reserve" but thats hard to get as they have limited production and are concentrating on making Rootbeer instead :P

So I continue to try different things and find what I like. Dogfish head is really interesting and enjoyable :D but again, hard to find in a bar on tap, but Bevmo has it, if I want to go shopping *shrug* I try different thoings if I am in the mood, as a casual drinker. I prefer to get something interesting and flavorful rather than just something to swill down to get me hammered.....waste of beer and time and money :P

I also do mixed drinks, a good margarita :thumbsup: or maybe a flavored martini, but those are rare as I don't really like martinis, so I don't normally go there.

Now if one wants to get hammered (or what ever word you choose to describe an excessive drunken state) One of my choices is the good old "KAMAKAZI" O*M*G totally yummy, and as a shooter it takes a bit to get you spinning, but when it does, watch out! I don't go that far though, so 1 for fun or maybe 2 and thats about it. I do love the silly things but as they say, "to much of a good thing isn't good" :P

Also had Jack Daniels old #7 straight, and on the rocks, and as a mixer, so yeah, Jack is a "friend' for those days ;) when you need one.

I also appreciate a good glass of wine. I know nothing about wines, as they are rather complicated, but I have had some very enjoyable ones that have complimented my meal and made for an enjoyable evening :) Again, I don't drink for the ake of getting drunk, so I have found a lot of things that are enjoyable and have a lot to offer other then intoxication and possibly a headache afterwards :P

I stick to beers most of the time if I do have a drink. I have tried many, and found I'm not fond of IPA's at all :P to bitter.. UGH! and Stouts (or double stouts) equally not enjoyable. They taste like the have been burned for a few to many weeks YUCK. A lot like Starbucks coffee, some of them are just to strong...UGH!

So I am kind of on the hunt for a 'new' beer to enjoy, if I can't find any "Henry's" around. Might pick up some dogfish head, if it's available...or maybe venture off to try something totally different *shrug* but I need to be in the mood also, and that comes and goes like my diaper urges :blush:

Havn't drank while wearing, so I need to try that sometimes as well...

Guest diaperboykcmo

Thing that's good for a hangover Oldschool, gatoraide and chicken noodle soup.. That works for me, but yeah water's good too. Alcohol dehydrates you..

Even better for a hangover is not getting drunk in the first place. I drink almost every night but I can also, easily, tell when I'm nearing my limit. It's when my usual pain has nearly disappeared and even my mouth seems to start feeling numb.

Granted I had to pay attention and figure out what my warning signs were for drinking too much, but I suppose I was motivated to do so since I detest getting drunk. Alcohol in moderation, good. Alcohol I excess, bad.

One must also take into account that when drinking liquor in shots one tends not to drink the whole bottle but just a few shots at say 1.5 oz the general pour in a mixed or straight. While most that I have seen that drink beer can drink a 6 pack or more at say 12oz each. Doing the math the effect is the same. Granted liquor is quicker, thus the name Shot! :P

One must also take into account that when drinking liquor in shots one tends not to drink the whole bottle but just a few shots at say 1.5 oz the general pour in a mixed or straight. While most that I have seen that drink beer can drink a 6 pack or more at say 12oz each. Doing the math the effect is the same. Granted liquor is quicker, thus the name Shot! :P

Who said anything about drinking in just shots. I drink a rum & coke as fast (if not faster) as most would drink beer. My mixes are also a 50/50 mix so there's no 1 or 1.5 shots, it more like 6 or 7. Give me a fifth of liquor and I absolutely can and will finish it in one night. Of course I will usually cut myself off just before finishing it as I don't want to get drunk.

Oh, and lately I've actually just been drinking straight honey wiskey, burbon, or scotch. Most are around 80 proof.