LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Milky discharge from privates

Though I do hope people can realize that just because two people can have an ideological difference on some topic does not mean they do not respect each other.I have tremendous respect for Dill_Pickle and Baby Brian, both of whom have offered me tremendous insights on various topics. I think very highly of them and most of the people on these forums :)

i have bled from there a couple times :-( each time i could blame it on being stupid with catheters, and especially jogging with an intermittent cath in... bad idea. most recently it was because i had an infection (and oh boy it was scary looking), but i was on antibiotics and it cleared up a little while later.

but if you don't have an embarrassing thing you've done to yourself, and you're not under doctor's care, the short answer to your question is: go see your doctor! (the long answer is: gooo seee yooour doooctooor! :-P )

Well I saw the doc today and when they did a urine test. That showed nothing then the doc looked at it under a microscope and saw I had an infection. She also checked me out to make sure nothing else was going on then prescribes some antibiotics to clear up the infection.

Hit another appointment in two weeks to make sure ya cleared up.

Thanks. I was really nervous because when she said she wanted to look me over, I was wearing a soaked bambino teddy diaper. She was a true professional though because she didn't bat an eye. I took it off, she checked me over and I put on another one. I really liked her, she was nice and seemed like she listened to what I had to say. Unlike every other doc I've seen at this place.